The Clear Leader In Original CADCAM Content Is...

The Jon Banquer Blog. No other blog comes close.
No other blog has:
Reviewed and suggested improvements for the Mastercam Handbooks
Has extensive suggestions for improving Mastercam.
Tells it like it is about severe manufacturing problems with the Quad-
I vise.
Reviewed video training for DP Esprit.
Tells you which CADCAM companies had their foot on the gas in 2008.
Tells you which CADCAM company makes best use of video and has the
best and most informative website.
Explains why books written to use a CADCAM system suck.
Gives you with ideas on the best way to learn Mastercam.
Explains what's coming in Mastecam X4.
Has many video links showing why history based modelers like
SolidWorks and Pro/E don't have the needed Direct Modeling tools.
Explains you how surfacing toolpath should be taught.
Has links that show how to get ahead in the machining job shop
business instead of being stuck in a job making "coolie wages" and
using Chinese Kurt knock off vises.
Explains what Techsoft3D HOOPS is and why it's so badly needed in
programs like Mastercam, Surfcam, Gibbscam, DP Esprit, Featurecam,
etc.
Offers machining tips.
Much more!
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

jon_banquer
You forgot three:
No other blog has:
-More fake "hits" caused by the blog's own lunatic editor pushing F5 over and over and over and over.
-More embarrassingly uninformed comments from a crazy person with no experience in the subjects he's typing about.
-More lies and contradictions about things the blog editor has/uses.
Reply to
Joe788
Your inability to read and comprehend?
Engrish?
Is this the complaint about MasterCAM not offering half a manual?
Your reliable sources again?
"Surfacing For Dummies", video since Banquer's can't read.
Become a itinerant machine operator with ADD fleeing from State to state one step ahead of the law?
ROFLMAO, that's the one about using anti-seize on sticky screws?
Maybe add page for machine maintenance, preventative maintenance, like ignoring oil gages that always read zero.
What you should also offer is advise on something you really can teach, like Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parroting others particularly without understanding and spaming newsgroups.
-- Tom
brewertr
The Jon Banquer Blog. No other blog comes close.
No other blog has:
Reviewed and suggested improvements for the Mastercam Handbooks
Has extensive suggestions for improving Mastercam.
Tells it like it is about severe manufacturing problems with the Quad- I vise.
Reviewed video training for DP Esprit.
Tells you which CADCAM companies had their foot on the gas in 2008.
Tells you which CADCAM company makes best use of video and has the best and most informative website.
Explains why books written to teach you how to use a CADCAM system suck.
Gives you ideas on the best way to learn Mastercam.
Explains what's coming in Mastecam X4.
Has many video links showing why history based modelers like SolidWorks and Pro/E don't have the needed Direct Modeling tools.
Explains how surfacing toolpath should really be taught.
Has links that show how to get ahead in the machining job shop business instead of being stuck in a job making "coolie wages" and using Chinese Kurt knock off vises.
Explains what Techsoft3D HOOPS is and why it's so badly needed in programs like Mastercam, Surfcam, Gibbscam, DP Esprit, Featurecam, etc.
Offers machining tips.
Much more!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer
Yes, for it's humor content, don't think it was the blogger's "Design Intent" though.......
-- Tom
brewertr
Correct, they don't come close, they easily surpass it because the Jon Banquer Blog looks and reads like a third grader made it.
-- Tom
brewertr
[...]
Is the Jon "I have the vises, oh wait no I don't. We use NX, oh wait no we don't." Banquer blog.
Reply to
Joe788
[...]
Suggest you watch this video. When you're done ask yourself why Mastercam can't do this.
How far behind will Mastercam be in 2009?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer
[...]
Far enough that I'll still make more money with it in one month than you'll make in the next two years.
Find that plane mask yet?
Reply to
Joe788
Please explain why anybody (other than a clueless demo-jockey) would be impressed with what's shown in that video.
Reply to
Joe788
[...]

Site Timeline