The Clear Leader In Original CADCAM Content Is...

The Jon Banquer Blog. No other blog comes close.
No other blog has:
Reviewed and suggested improvements for the Mastercam Handbooks
Has extensive suggestions for improving Mastercam.
Tells it like it is about severe manufacturing problems with the Quad- I vise.
Reviewed video training for DP Esprit.
Tells you which CADCAM companies had their foot on the gas in 2008.
Tells you which CADCAM company makes best use of video and has the best and most informative website.
Explains why books written to use a CADCAM system suck.
Gives you with ideas on the best way to learn Mastercam.
Explains what's coming in Mastecam X4.
Has many video links showing why history based modelers like SolidWorks and Pro/E don't have the needed Direct Modeling tools.
Explains you how surfacing toolpath should be taught.
Has links that show how to get ahead in the machining job shop business instead of being stuck in a job making "coolie wages" and using Chinese Kurt knock off vises.
Explains what Techsoft3D HOOPS is and why it's so badly needed in programs like Mastercam, Surfcam, Gibbscam, DP Esprit, Featurecam, etc.
Offers machining tips.
Much more!

You forgot three:
No other blog has:
-More fake "hits" caused by the blog's own lunatic editor pushing F5 over and over and over and over.
-More embarrassingly uninformed comments from a crazy person with no experience in the subjects he's typing about.
-More lies and contradictions about things the blog editor has/uses.
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:35:04 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
Your inability to read and comprehend?

Engrish?
Is this the complaint about MasterCAM not offering half a manual?

Your reliable sources again?

"Surfacing For Dummies", video since Banquer's can't read.

Become a itinerant machine operator with ADD fleeing from State to state one step ahead of the law?

ROFLMAO, that's the one about using anti-seize on sticky screws?
Maybe add page for machine maintenance, preventative maintenance, like ignoring oil gages that always read zero.
What you should also offer is advise on something you really can teach, like Copy, Paste, Plagiarize, Parroting others particularly without understanding and spaming newsgroups.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
The Jon Banquer Blog. No other blog comes close.
No other blog has:
Reviewed and suggested improvements for the Mastercam Handbooks
Has extensive suggestions for improving Mastercam.
Tells it like it is about severe manufacturing problems with the Quad- I vise.
Reviewed video training for DP Esprit.
Tells you which CADCAM companies had their foot on the gas in 2008.
Tells you which CADCAM company makes best use of video and has the best and most informative website.
Explains why books written to teach you how to use a CADCAM system suck.
Gives you ideas on the best way to learn Mastercam.
Explains what's coming in Mastecam X4.
Has many video links showing why history based modelers like SolidWorks and Pro/E don't have the needed Direct Modeling tools.
Explains how surfacing toolpath should really be taught.
Has links that show how to get ahead in the machining job shop business instead of being stuck in a job making "coolie wages" and using Chinese Kurt knock off vises.
Explains what Techsoft3D HOOPS is and why it's so badly needed in programs like Mastercam, Surfcam, Gibbscam, DP Esprit, Featurecam, etc.
Offers machining tips.
Much more!
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:13:13 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
Yes, for it's humor content, don't think it was the blogger's "Design Intent" though.......
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

Is the Jon "I have the vises, oh wait no I don't" Banquer blog.
[...]

Is the Jon "I have the vises, oh wait no I don't. We use NX, oh wait no we don't." Banquer blog.
[...]

suggest you do your copy/paste magic with the crochet hook thread.
On Jan 2, 2:18pm, snipped-for-privacy@rise.zzn.com wrote:

Suggest you watch this video. When you're done ask yourself why Mastercam can't do this.
http://tinyurl.com/767v4p
How far behind will Mastercam be in 2009?

Far enough that I'll still make more money with it in one month than you'll make in the next two years.
Find that plane mask yet?

Please explain why anybody (other than a clueless demo-jockey) would be impressed with what's shown in that video.
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:12:36 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

Well lets see now, what does Jon Banquer have to say about SolidWorks:
[ Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of shit ]- Jon Banquer -
And lets see what Jon Banquer has to say about HSM:
[ Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM: www.hsmworks.com ]-Jon Banquer-
[ I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of work to do. ] - Jon Banquer
Pretty impressive Jon, lets see what HSMWorks has to say about YOU working with/for them:
[ Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt. ] - HSMWorks ApS -
What happened to UG, you know NX-ST?
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
[...]
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:39:16 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

Such a huge heaping pile of clueless BS.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz