PV I just dont unnerstand you.

You live in a state where carpet bagging Hillary took up roost and got elected as Senator. Your AG did a fine job of running off the guy running AIG which went in to flames after he left.

Then your pope of a governor, mister grand inquisitor himself gets busted for doing the dirty with high priced s**nk.

At least the new guy, Blind Mellon Chitlin' owned up to being a c*ck hound something that could have saved Spitzer. Well maybe not. It was flowing fine until I thought a bit about it. Oh, BMC he is black, can't criticize him.

Anyway, now you got a Kennedy thinking, I'd like to be a Senator and New York seems to say, okay fine.

I guess you like being PV'd.

Wes

PS :)

Reply to
clutch

a country.

Heh!

That sounds like a solution to three problems at once. Instead of building a single fence across the border between the US and Mehico, we should build two parallel fences that funnel northboud travelers all the way to the great white north.

The Mehicans get away from where they used to be. The Canucks get new folks to fill their labor pool and use their health care system. And the US doesn't have to keep arguing over whether its laws are real or not.

Perfect!

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

small a country.

We just limit the off ramps

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sadly, I think it is New Jersey. State workers are about all that are left there. 30 and out get expensive to maintain. If you followed one of the threads on RCM EH thought 65% overall tax rate was acceptable. We know where Huntress lives.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

What you pay isn't relevant Wes. It's what you make that counts. The bottom line is what your life looks like. Nothing else matters. You, my friend, have been conned.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

small a country.

LMAO!

I'd never heard of that! I must by psychic!

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

New Jersey by far, just heard it on the news today. They are about to plead bankrupcy. I don't know why, they have the highest taxes in the country per cappa and it's the most densly populated area on Earth. Where's all the money going? Damn that new jersey turnpike prolly is up to

5 bucks by now.
Reply to
vinny

Do me a faovr and ignore my posts.

Thanks.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

This has been on the books and funded by Congress longer than Bush.

NAFTA put it in line. And lots of presidents have signed up.

The fact that all three countries have signed unification at a future time doesn't seem to make a bit of difference to some. Bush always did it.

Bumper sticker sickness abounds.

Mart> Gunner Asch wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

And if the Jones family is also hopelessly in debt....

Unless one happens to be a Lemming.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear