A Neat Wrench

To All:

Bionic Wrench:

BottleBob

Ahhhh...what would Oscar Goldman do if he learned he could of spent $29.95 instead of $6,000,000. Actually a pretty cool idea tho....

Reply to
zymrgy

Z:

That was Bionic Wrench, not Bionic Wench. Although Lindsay Wagner was cool.

Reply to
BottleBob

I thought she was hot but what in the f*ck do I know ?

Reply to
Bipolar Walrus

Stupid wrench by the way--in an ideal world the only use for a "wench" would be where there is a need to tighten nuts on a longish piece of all-thread where the sitiuation offered plenty of room in the radial direction.

IOW another useless waste of otherwise good scrap metal.

Reply to
Bipolar Walrus

If you can get that in place, parrot nose channellocks will do the trick.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

BPW:

Jeeze, I was just getting used to the Bi-Polar Bear. Plus it made for a great double-entendre. Bi-polar Walrus just doesn't have the same pizzas.

I don't think it's a question of lexicon dissonance, so much as an incongruence in sub-culture colloquialisms.

Reply to
BottleBob

Wes:

Perhaps, but they're not grabbing on all six sides.

"-parrot-nose

Reply to
BottleBob

BPW:

Did you see the open end version? Seems like it might make for an acceptable "line" wrench for various sizes.

Reply to
BottleBob

They are very effective being self locking. The 12" make decent pipe wrenches also.

Wes

Reply to
clutch