Funny AZZ shop story(evil lol)

Ok...I have the most ultimate story for shop evil ever written. Here goes...

*************** This is a story about grinder hands, top guys.

This real prick worked day shift...don't touch my stuff kinda guy. He did something to piss off the night guy. Not sure what he did. So that night the guy took his bottle of Amonnia and filled it up with piss. And told everyone except the owner of the bottle.

So this guy had a tradition, he comes in at 7am and cleans his surface plate with his "ammonia"every morning.

Weird part is...he never figured out why EVERYONE was laughing every single day at 7am. That damn bottle lasted a year or more. Made for a lot of laughter.

Yes...that is funny, I laughed just writing it and it happened a decade ago.

Got a story to beat it>? I doubt it. But just in case you do...I got one that blows this one out of the water. Someone give me a reason to post it.

***************
Reply to
vinny

Two stories, neither one perpetrated by me.

In my youth I worked as a welder's helper. His uncle was a welder at a company making refrigeration stuff. He told me about a guy who frequently asked to borrow his pocket knife. The first time he borrowed it he gingerly tested the blade with his thumb before saying "You should sharpen this thing." As time went by he developed a habit of opening the knife, pressing his thumb on the blade, quickly running his thumb across it and saying "You should sharpen this thing." So one night he did. Did you know there's a sizable artery in your thumb? Dumbass found out the hard way. Another guy I knew in the Air Force enjoyed a good joke. One day he was part of a training mission, riding around in the back of a C-130. He had a can of beef stew with him, and when he got hungry he secretly dumped it into an airsick bag. He then began making a show of not feeling well, followed by acting sick and throwing up. The flight crew didn't think too much about it until he pulled out a spoon and began eating his lunch. That generated a chain reaction of puking. He said the trouble he got into was worth it. :-)

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

Run a Hundred Grand candy bar thru the microwave for a few seconds, and it can be molded into something very closely resembling a dog turd.

Since I travel with dogs these days....a lot of fun can be had when you pick it up and eat it.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch