Dont believe anything you hear in USA

We do everything different here , for the tyrant govt . We have steel belts in tires .

Smarter , free'r countries have better technology , they know how to make tires ... They do not put steel wire in radial passenger car tires ..

Thats why we quote German engineering , they have less tyranny , forced technology , than we do . If Germany needed to fly to the moon , they would have it in 1/10 the time , 1/100 th the cost , and ultimately they'd question the need to go there in the first place .. They can think for themselves !!! Thats why we buy MB/BMW ..

Quit wasting your time quoting the US technology , it is govt forced .

150 years ago we had engineers , not today , only Luddites , sell outs , phony govt employees ...
Reply to
werty

Werty,

I think you missed your medication again.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

ummmm....so why don't you move (i.e. to Germany)? What's your contribution to change government? Do you vote? Are you allowed to?

What's wrong with steel belted tires? U.S. technology is government forced? How is that, pray tell? I don't have a Mercedes or BMW in my driveway.

My Computer Engineer son would probably beg to differ about not being an engineer. I'm a retired Coast Guardsman (30+ years), i.e government employee. Even if it were true, you're stereotyping. What's phony about law enforcement and search and rescue? I worked my ass off for many years. I missed my kids growing up, Christmas's, anniversaries; and it cost me a marriage. I was away from my family for months at a time. To call me a sell-out or phony is quite insulting.

I believe you to be extremely intelligent, but a misguided borderline idiot....

Dave Young

werty wrote:

Reply to
Dave Young

The steel belts in tires are of a specific tuned length to receive telemetry from the mothership. The Europeans can't receive these signals and therefore don't derive the benefits of unlimited intelligence and wisdom. Notice most politicians and all Democrats drive MBs and BMWs. Since my tires are bigger than most tires, I receive the best frequencies.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Reply to
Mark F

I work for a German owned tire company, the factory where I work produces over 30,000 tires per day, over 3 million pounds of rubber a day. The tires are steel belted. Less than 20% of our tire presses have German controls, the rest have Allen Bradley controls. 80% of our scrap comes from 20% of our presses, the presses with the German controls. Our engineer wanted to try out one of these presses with AB controls and was told he would be fired if he did. So these German owners force us to use their junk in our equipment and cut our pay and benefits because their controls fault out, scrapping tires every time they fault out.

This plant is hiring, come on over and I'll get you an application, you can work for a German owned company. Don't expect your pay and benefits to be what they tell you, they cut our pay and/or benefits every year. The maintenance experience level on some shifts-areas has went from approx. 15 years down to 6 months. You will be expected to do more work and better quality work for less pay and benefits than what was agreed to when you were hired. Oh, and the people that quit because of the pay and benefit cuts, those that stay will be required to cover them in mandatory overtime until they get people hired and trained for those positions.

Reply to
Roger_N

I think that part of your problems, is that you are using 100 lbs of rubber per tire. 3,000,000 lbs of Rubber, 30,000 tire produced.. HMMM.... That might be why the benifits don't match what they promised.. Bad math.

Reply to
Half-Nutz

He did not say they were auto tires. Think tractor tires, road grader tires, HumVee tires, tank transporter tires, large dump truck tires.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Track break time at middle school again?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

You dont make sense . Change govt !!

No one has ever done that , is it like tilting wind mills !! Or Maybe like being a Kennedy ha ha ha ha .. JFK .

Or maybe you are one to pull the curtain when you vote , so your nieghbors wont see you voting higher taxes on them !

Voting is a political act , a way to preserve your tax supported job ....

No one will vote in about 2015 , no one , not one American .

They will be out of work .. 200 million unemployed

shouting at govt " wheres my job !!"

"If we try to bring jobs back from China , we wont be able to compete in the world market , for higher wages !!!

So ya gotta stay unemployed, and BTW , you'll also have to leave the US to find work ...

This will trigger world population drop . Because they think they will keep exporting to USA , but with the middle class off to Guatemala job seeking , there will be no "consumers" in USA to buy China stuff ...

Its all fundamental economics , im a genius at it .

If you have a job that 500 million can do , no border will raise your wages , you gotta earn $1/hour !!

The future is for people who can quickly find "demand" . And it changes daily !

The rich people will no longer fly about the world managing their factories . The political "climate" will improve , so owners will get absolute garantees from those govts. Management will be much easier ...

Jobs ? The world wll lose 6 billion .....

Reply to
werty

Ahhh, didn't you notice that we used German engineering to go to the moon? Did anyone bother to tell you we got the best German brains after WWII (heard of that?).

LLB

(friends, I am not saying that we got to the moon only because we grabbed the Germans, its just that they helped develop our eariler rockets at a pace where we could go to the moon when we did. It was a team effort and we had several Germans on the "A" team. Was Von Braun still running things during the moon landings?)

Reply to
LLBrown

"'Vunce zee rockets go up, who cares vare zay come down? Zat's not my department,' says Werner von Braun."

Yes, he was still in charge of development when the Saturn V was produced.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Boy does this sound familiar. I hope I'm wrong.

Steve

werty wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

Man, I'm really perplexed. I'm a simple person, so for the life of me I can't understand how you come up with this shit. You doin' drugs?

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Tom, for Christ's sake, shut your mouth. You're letting out classified information.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

I aim at zee stars, but zometimes I hit London. Oopz, meine badt! Zorry.

Reply to
John Husvar

Is that a Yooper joke?

You might be a Yooper if...going south for the winter means Escanaba...

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress