Hobbytown USA brand Epoxy

Does anyone use Hobbytown USA brand 30-min epoxy and can say if it's any
good or not?
I normally use NHP brand but my close-by shops are out of it. I happened
to be on the other side of town near the Hobbytown USA yesterday and
picked some up, but now I'm beginning to wonder if it's good.
Thanks
Reply to
Jim
Just a guess, but I'll bet it's the same stuff. Check the labels carefully, it may just be 'rebranded'.
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Thanks David. I was kind of wondering the same thing because the bottles (as compared with NHP) are exactly the same including the red stopper under the top. There is no indication of the manufacturer anywhere, only that it is distributed by Bob Smith Industries. But a search on Bob Smith Industries uncovers that they are the manufacturer. But then why not say that on the label?
David Erbas-White wrote:
Reply to
Jim
I need to spend more time reading the glue threads. I found everything I needed searching for Bob Smith Epoxy instead of Hobbytown Epoxy.
Some say it's junk, some say it's OK just not the best you can get.
Thanks
Jim wrote:
Reply to
Jim
fred: don't you have anything better to do, than be the cliché checking police?
shockie B)
shockwaveriderz
It will hold stuff together, but it is not the best you can get. Some people consider something Junk if you can get something else for about the same price, which works better.
-- David
Reply to
David
I guess it's clear that Fred *could* care less.
- Rick "First time it's ever been used correctly on Usenet" Dickinson
Reply to
Rick Dickinson