Hobbytown USA brand Epoxy

Does anyone use Hobbytown USA brand 30-min epoxy and can say if it's any good or not?
I normally use NHP brand but my close-by shops are out of it. I happened
to be on the other side of town near the Hobbytown USA yesterday and picked some up, but now I'm beginning to wonder if it's good.
Thanks
Add pictures here
βœ–
Jim wrote:

Just a guess, but I'll bet it's the same stuff. Check the labels carefully, it may just be 'rebranded'.
David Erbas-White
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks David. I was kind of wondering the same thing because the bottles (as compared with NHP) are exactly the same including the red stopper under the top. There is no indication of the manufacturer anywhere, only that it is distributed by Bob Smith Industries. But a search on Bob Smith Industries uncovers that they are the manufacturer. But then why not say that on the label?
David Erbas-White wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/errors/care.html
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:08:02 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

I guess it's clear that Fred *could* care less.
- Rick "First time it's ever been used correctly on Usenet" Dickinson
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2
Jim wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
It will hold stuff together, but it is not the best you can get. Some people consider something Junk if you can get something else for about the same price, which works better.
-- David

Add pictures here
βœ–