Perfect brand gas tank

Hi all, I picked up some stuff from an estate sale recently and ended up with a Perfect brand Gas Tank #8, Med. Junior Wedgtank 1 1/4 oz. capacity. The original box says it cost about $1.40. What is it worth now? Any idea? I don't know if this is something that is still sold (I understand it is/was used in Control Line models) or is this a collectors item at this point? I have to say it is impressive as far as it's construction. Very nice little tank, but not much use on my .60 to 1.20 size RCs!

Jack

Reply to
Jack Sallade

You won't get rich selling it, Jack. I'm disappointed at the low prices that lots of old stuff brings these days.

I used to use stuff like that when I began modeling, but just thinking of flying a control line model these days makes me nauseous. Therein lies the problem.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger