Hypertek M grain weight after burnout?

Hi all,

does anyone have a spent Hypertek M grain (standard, not Hy-FX) that they could weigh for me please? I'm working on my UKRA L3 report, and need to get an accurate figure for it to work back and calculate the figure for the amount of fuel used during the burn. The figures on the flyhybrids site don't add up, so I'd like to get a figure to compare them against.

Thanks

G.

Reply to
Graham

My scale is claiming 1035 grams.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Thanks Kevin - was that burned with the 3500 tank too?

G.

Reply to
Graham

Hmmm... 4630, I think.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Those numbers seem a bit high for that tank size. They should be in the

900's if the tank loading and burn is right.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

Thanks; you just confirmed something I suspected all along -- the site where I flew that load wasn't keeping their nitrous bottles cool and I suspected from the flight results that I hadn't gotten a good nitrous fill.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Many thanks to Mike Dennett at Cesaroni for coming back to me with his good data on the setup this morning - things are starting to fall into place and make sense now :-)

G.

Reply to
Graham