Hypertek M grain weight after burnout?

Hi all,
does anyone have a spent Hypertek M grain (standard, not Hy-FX) that they could weigh for me please? I'm working on my UKRA L3 report, and
need to get an accurate figure for it to work back and calculate the figure for the amount of fuel used during the burn. The figures on the flyhybrids site don't add up, so I'd like to get a figure to compare them against.
Thanks
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk
Graham wrote:

My scale is claiming 1035 grams.
-Kevin
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

Thanks Kevin - was that burned with the 3500 tank too?
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk
Graham wrote:

Hmmm... 4630, I think.
-Kevin
Those numbers seem a bit high for that tank size. They should be in the 900's if the tank loading and burn is right.
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

Thanks; you just confirmed something I suspected all along -- the site where I flew that load wasn't keeping their nitrous bottles cool and I suspected from the flight results that I hadn't gotten a good nitrous fill.
-Kevin
Graham wrote:

Many thanks to Mike Dennett at Cesaroni for coming back to me with his good data on the setup this morning - things are starting to fall into place and make sense now :-)
G.