I Was Tired Of Being An Uninformed CADCAM Moron...

so I started reading the Jon Banquer blog. Now I know why I've had such problems with Mastercam. I finally understand where the CADCAM market is heading and what companies are making the most progress in creating better products and better training materials.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon, your problems with Mastercam come solely from your lack of training, inability to read training material, being too embarrassed to ask for help, and being completely unable to learn on your own.

Remember this, Jon? This is after YEARS of claiming to be a Mastercam expert:

[ "I'm presently taking official Mastercam VAR training. I'm very lucky that I work for a company that can afford it because the training book that we are useing for official Mastercam VAR training as well as the very knowledgeable instructor provided information is NOT AVAILABLE if you don't use official Mastercam VAR training. - A lot of work needs to be done to correct this situation and I feel for those who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars per day to get the proper training as I was in that situation for many years." - Jon Banquer ]

Remember all of the time you wasted over on CNCZone, desperately seeking help on basic stuff, like verification? You never did get that to work, did you buddy?

[ "Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How about a step by step on how to use an .STL file for Verify?" - Jon Banquer 2008

"Thanks for the response. I can't figure out what the problem is or how your suppose to do this." - Jon Banquer 2008

"It would be nice to know how to fix the broken STL file, as I have no clues." - Jon Banquer 2008

"Don't know what the "waterfall effect" is, Jay." - Jon Banquer 2008 ]

Reply to
Joe788

Jon, your problems with Mastercam come solely from your lack of training, inability to read training material, being too embarrassed to ask for help, and being completely unable to learn on your own.

*****

In all fairness, you have to blame the software 5% of the time. But the other 95% of his problems are exactly what you listed.

Reply to
vinny

My problems with Mastercam came mainly from not reading the Jon Banquer blog. Since I won't hire anyone with a brain who can think for themselves I felt very alone. After well over 10 years I realized I couldn't learn what I need to know on my own. I use to pretend to be an expert but Jon Banquer quickly found out that I was full of shit and talking out my ass. Maybe when my cousin Vinny gets fired again I can convince him to move and work for peanuts which is what he makes now working in a swamp.

Now I read the Jon Banquer blog and I finally am able to understand what's going on with Mastercam and in the CADCAM world.

I wish the Jon Banquer blog was around years ago as I've needed lots of help with just the basics for many years.

Reply to
Joe788

My problems with Mastercam came mainly from not reading the Jon Banquer blog. Since I won't hire anyone with a brain who can think for themselves I felt very alone. After well over 10 years I realized I couldn't learn what I need to know on my own. I use to pretend to be an expert but Jon Banquer quickly found out that I was full of shit and talking out my ass. Maybe when my cousin Vinny gets fired again I can convince him to move and work for peanuts which is what he makes now working in a swamp.

Now I read the Jon Banquer blog and I finally am able to understand what's going on with Mastercam and in the CADCAM world.

I wish the Jon Banquer blog was around years ago as I've needed lots of help with just the basics for many years.

Reply to
Joe788

I really don't care to see your little gay lover's spat posted in public. Get a private room!

Reply to
Stupendous Man

[...]

Your all just jealous of me. maybe my blog isnt laid out real well and maybe most of the information is just generic crap that i copied and pasted from google searches but its better than anything the rest of you have on a blog and that just makes you all jealous. btw, i figured out how to drill holes in mastercam now so you can all just STFU.

Jon Banquer San Diego, Ca

Reply to
jonbanquer

jonbanquer fired this volley in news:8dde3ac4- snipped-for-privacy@26g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:

So you decided to just be an uninformed moron?

Doesn't it even strike YOU as odd that all the schitz posts you've been making show all of you (and the other folks in your head) are all one?

If you truly wanted to improve people's CAM knowlege, you'd write a book so we could all ignore it. As it is, you're moronically damaging what little signal is left on this group.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh