Bulb Tricks

[ How many Christians does it take to change a light bulb?
Charismatic: Only 1 Hands are already in the air.
Pentecostal: 10
One to change the bulb, and nine to pray against the spirit of darkness.
Presbyterians: None Lights will go on and off at predestined times.
Roman Catholic: None Candles only.
Baptists: At least 15. One to change the light bulb, and three committees to approve the change and decide who brings the potato salad and fried chicken.
Episcopalians: 3 One to call the electrician, one to mix the drinks and one to talk about how much better the old one was.
Mormons: 5 One man to change the bulb, and four wives to tell him how to do it.
Unitarians: We choose not to make a statement either in favor of or against the need for a light bulb. However, if in your own journey you have found that light bulbs work for you, you are invited to write a poem or compose a modern dance about your light bulb for the next Sunday service, in which we will explore a number of light bulb traditions, including incandescent, fluorescent, 3-way, long-life and tinted, all of which are equally valid paths to luminescence.
Methodists: Undetermined Whether your light is bright, dull, or completely out, you are loved. You can be a light bulb, turnip bulb, or tulip bulb Bring a bulb of your choice to the Sunday lighting service and a covered dish to pass.
Nazarene: 6 One woman to replace the bulb while five men review church lighting policy.
Lutherans: None Lutherans don't believe in change.
Amish: What's a light bulb? ]
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/holo.gif
JS
Cliff wrote:

Go ghove it up your syphilis infested asshole you fucking anti-semite cocksucker.

Jeffrey Lebowski wrote:

Your next vacation, Mr. Lebo or Lesbio!
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/AuschwitzPool.jpg

The irony is striking. An electrified barbed wire fence, defended with machine guns, next to a swimming pool....
Maybe after a trip through the fence, Mr Foreskin will be Mr Circumcised.
Nicholas
Nicholas wrote:

that's what they were: Labor camps Try to escape, you get shot! Do you think, Soviet gulags or the Jap-American internment camps were better?

No! You go to the gas chambers! Haha!
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/RealGermanGasChambers.jpg

Sorry, that is a photo of a GERMAN DINING HALL.
Otoh, I've been inside a *real* German gassing chamber...pity you were not there at the same time I was. I'm sure it would have been forever before the cadaver dogs discovered your remains.
Nick
Nicholas wrote:

You wereeeeee? How did you survive! Showering to get rid of your lice?
...pity you were

I made certain that all the *bad* Germans were dead and nowhere to be found
Nicholas wrote:

That's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPIQQrItZKU&feature=related

It was a rather depressing experience from an emotional POV. To this day, I haven't forgotten any of it. BTW, what makes you think I'm interested in visiting your URL? If I want to watch U tube, I'll go to U tube.
I'm going to guess that you're still in high school. Haven't made it to 20 yet, am I correct about that? Nothing to be ashamed of...we were all children at one time or another.
Nick

All the Holocaust survivors I have met have had any possible true happiness removed from their core being and have a rather dim outlook on life.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

Mine and my wifes father was in Soviet POW for 3 years out in Siberia after the war. My wifes father had half stomach because of that. They were forced out to cut trees out in nowhere, food was scares, many times only tree leaves, barks were available to eat. None of them cried about it what happened to them, never mined suing any one for millions. Now days children's of Jews suing for emotional stress, from the stories they here from grand parents. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2120700.ece Jon, you're just another crying screwed up Jew. Holohoax survivors want money and they know can get it, because the all mighty USIsrael force countries to pay even after 60 years, no matter if it's true or not. They even took on the swiss banks back in the 90's.

Holocaust survivors deserve it... and more. Much more.

There is no doubt it's true. Only a complete ignorant, idiot would deny it. It helps that the Nazi's were really good about documentation.
When did you say you were planning on visiting the United States Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC.?
http://www.ushmm.org /
Have you made a donation this year?

The Swiss should have returned what wasn't there's a long time ago.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

They don't! Since Da Holocau$t never happened! That's an Allies supported Jewish propaganda, to put guilt into people and funnel money to Israel.

It's no doubt a lie! Holes in Holohoax stories proves it.
Only a complete ignorant, idiot would

Really? Holohoaxers say most documentation lost, idiot. That's why they're not sure how many died, reason for juggling Holohoax death numbers last 60 years.

Over my dead body!

Read Finkelstein's (a Jew himself, his parents are survivors) book "Holocaust Industry", he'll tell you how fake the Swiss banks sue was. US pressured the Swiss to pay, by pressuring them with shutting down Swiss pension funds invested in the US. Bob Dole was heading it. But stay ignorant! Js

They do.

Not only did it happen it's undeniable.

Israel hadn't been established at the time.

The only lie is the one you live with because you blame Jews for your lot in life.

The hole is in your head.

Plenty still remains and so Anti-Semites like you don't try and destroy any more evidence, museums like the one in Washington, DC exist. You should view it. You know you want to.

Well your mind is dead so I guess your body will soon follow.

Are you talking to yourself again?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

Never happend!

That's why it's denied by historians, even taking the risk to go to jail !

Jewish money power runs the US and other countries. Israel is only an extension of it.

Just start to see the truth and the pains of the world! Why bad things are happenings.

Yes, I know. 23 Holohoax museums are in the US, while it supposed to happened in Europe. Maybe the Europeans should build in Europe 20 museums for black slaves died in the US. What's the difference. Only Jews can see the connection.

Really? You like to lie all the time?

i'm talking to an ignoramus and lier! JS

not in the usa here we just laughed at them
arf meow arf - i dont like squishy i think i hit a wookie on the expressway nobody could do that much decoupage without calling on the powers of darkness
mariposas rand mair fheal wrote:

US is a puppet for Israel! Not by accident built 23 Holohox museums for propaganda!

Built to remind generations of what really happened rather than what you wish to do which is to rewrite history.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA