DP Esprit Video Training

Coming soon to the Jon Banquer blog. A review of video training done for DP Esprit.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Will include 12,000 false blog hits, liar?

Reply to
Joe788

Coming soon to the Jon Banquer blog. A review of video training done for DP Esprit.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Coming soon to the Jon Banquer blog. A review of video training done for DP Esprit.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

How are *you* going to "review" a training video for a piece of software you don't own, don't operate, and have have no idea how to use? You can't even use the plane mask function in Mastercam, and you claim to use that software all day every day.

Reply to
Joe788

Coming soon to the Jon Banquer blog. A review of video training done for DP Esprit.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

A review of video training done for DP Technology Esprit CAM has now been posted to the Jon Banquer blog. Sorry for the delay as our shop is very, very busy (and will continue to be very busy) and I've been putting in a lot of long hours.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer