The SolidWorks Devolution

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Hey Jon, you probably don't know me, but I have been following/ monitoring this group for probably 8-10 years, but just haven't posted in a while. I know you have a blog. We all know you have a blog. I know your blog address. When I want to view your blog, I know all I have to do is go to that address. I know that in your blog you cover various CAD/CAM subjects. So how about we agree on something: when I'm interested in reading what you have to say, I will run on over to your sight. When I'm curious what your latest subjects are, I'll browse over to your sight. O.k. In the mean time, how about not posting your subjects every few days on this group. That is not what this is for.

Thanks. I'm sure you are an intelligent, bright guy and can understand where I am coming from. But, of course, if you have anything constructive (note: constructive and helpful) to share about Solidworks, this is the place to post.

Reply to
bc0167

See the Jon Banquer blog.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

] [

- Jon Banquer- dumb and dumber blob- 1-08-2009

Remodling parts they you didn?t design just because you don?t have the tools in SolidWorks to understand someone else?s design intent ]

The "DE-EVOLUTION" is yours Mr. Jon-the-Donk-Bandqueer.

-- Tom

brewertr

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Maybe they were just assuming you would make their part to print!

Thus preserving design intent......

-- Tom

brewertr

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Why can't Jon make up his mind? One day he's blabbering about NX because you can turn off all relationships and completely obliterate the original "design intent". The next day, he's blabbering about Solidworks, because it's too hard to find the original users design intent? I don't think Jon even knows what "design intent" means. Could you imagine receiving a GD&T'd print from this guy?

Buzzword Psychosis alert!!

Reply to
Joe788

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Devolution of Jon Banquer

-- Tom

brewertr

Explains why he can't answer the simple question:

How does NX-ST help you understand design intent on a non-native imported solid?

-- Tom

brewertr

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

I understand your theory, but in practice modifying/changing a customers design would not go over very well with aerospace companies. How do you think a company such as Williams International would react when I make changes to one of their jet engine turbines? Or how about Gulfstream when I decide to change their airframe? Or Thiokol when I change a booster motor part?

Reply to
zymrgy

Jon doesn't have time to answer your question. He only has enough time give you a "1 star" rating, while using one of his other user names to give himself 5 star ratings.

Reply to
Joe788

This isn't the place for intelligent questions and debate. Suggest you post your comments to the Jon Banquer blog like many others have.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

The SolidWorks Devolution page on the Jon Banquer blog has been updated.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

ROFLMAO.....Giving Jon Banquer a free host for his blog and calling it "intelligent questions and debate" is like giving a monkey a hammer and calling it a "carpenter".

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

I only see clueless ramblings of the mentally deranged blogger himself. Please feel free to post a link to where actual debate is taking place on your blob.

So how about you answer a simple question Jon to support your claims NX-ST lets you understand "design intent" on an imported non-native solid. Exactly how does NX-ST help you understand someone else's "design intent" on an imported non-native solid?

-- Tom

brewertr