The Best Part Of Machining In A Bad Economy

See the new page added today to the Jon Banquer Blog and find out how you can thrive and prosper in a bad economy!
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
Add pictures here
✖

This I gotta hear. Unfortunately, I myself don't quite have the stomach to wade thru jb's chaotic bullshit firsthand.
Ahm thinkin, to thrive and prosper, you'd *at least* have to know how to use a spreadsheet....
Inyone else??
--

Mr. PV'd

✖
Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

I'd say a customer service oriented attitude and not flaming the crap out of anyone that doesn't kiss butt would be on the list somewhere.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖