If The Economy Is Really So Bad...

why aren't we seeing e-bay prices on machine tools and on machinist tools hit rock bottom?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Reply to
jon_banquer

Hoping for the best and folks like you might buy high or where it was.

I don't think people change their stuff very often. My website changes every 6 months or so.

Just wait.

Mart> why aren't we seeing e-bay prices on machine tools and on machinist

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Watch the auctions, we're seeing all kinds of companies going under..

Reply to
tnik

Where would be the place to find out about machine shop auctions in Arizona and Southern California?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Reply to
jon_banquer

I've seen some pretty smokin' deals on robot arms.

It should amplify over the next year or two. Automotive assembly lines going offline is going to dump a lot of those into the market. And on the demand side, where will the customers come from?

Reply to
K. Gringioni