Im back

I had a stroke 6 weeks after my triple bypass. A week ago last Thursday. Doctors at the Really Rich Medical Center suggested I
should go and get checkedupandthanksforcomingbyandgettingreleasednowheresthefuckingdoorandyouneedtoleavenowthankyouverddyveddymuch.
So Iwent home, only htting one car on the way home Thurdsay, then going to the Cheap hospital on Friday. They kept me till Tuesday evening. Im getting better. But its slowere than the recoverry from the triple bypass which was only 6+ weeks.
Ill be reading all the posts, though I may not make much input.
Thanks for those who cared. Fuck you that dont.
Gunner
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:14:02 -0700, Gunner Asch
<snip>

----------- Good to see you feeling better.
Gunner, I think that by now you ran out of all unhealthy things that could happen to you, and as you know shells do not hit the same hole twice. So, hopefully all will be well from now on. Good luck.

Always enjoyed your posts...... That last line tells me it's really you and not some imposter!
Glad you are working through these medical issues before Obama-Care is your single source for medical care. Though I'm sure you'd prefer to not have to address them at all.
Take care and get healthy,
BAHO

your
He's been dead mentally for at least ten years already suggest let his rotting corpse rest imn peace.
<plonk>

So you not going to meet me in 4 weeks? Isnt that simply running away?
Ill be planning on meeting you in LA in 4 weeks. Please take care of whatever is necessary before the meeting.
Gunner
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:00:35 -0700, Gunner Asch

Gunner, you no longer have any credibility as a threat.

So you didnt want to meet me a few days later?
Is that your cowar...er claim?
Gunner

Tell me about this.

Im all curious as well.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:23:24 -0700, Gunner Asch

It's your claim that he is curious about. You should have replied with one of your lies about what happened.

My memory is flakey. Remind me of which lie you are talking about.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:00:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

It will improve when you get off the narcotics.

Just checked for the 3rd time. Nope..no narcotics in my bag of pills. Just the normal stuff, bloodpressure meds and so forth.
So if Im not taking narcotics, but one of us thinks that I am...perhaps its your narcotic imput thats to blame?
So, which narcotic are you taking? And should you be?
Let me know what narcotic you are imbibing, and Ill pull up the dosage tables etc for you and we can see if you are over, under or imbibing a proper amount.
Gunner

The pharm screwed up his anti-psychotics with narcotics...
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:33:04 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

He's already admitted using Vicoden (which is a narcotic). Don't let reality get in the way of your lunacy though.
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:01:55 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yes, that is what happened. You wanted to meet me, but I told you that I had no interest in whipping cripples then and I don't have any interest in whipping cripples now.

Go take your narcotics.

While I am a bit slow now..in 4 weeks I should be back up to speed.

Odd..Im not taking any, nor have I been. Should I?
What do you suggest?
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:24:35 -0700, Gunner Asch

No one believes that lie. You used it about a month ago and see where you are now.

You have already told us what you are taking. It's too late for you to effectively lie your way out of it now.

Odd..the doctors didnt think I was going to have a stroke either. Shrug. Seems they are better prepared and trained than you are so...your opinion is noted with amusement.

Which narcotics am I taking again? I may have fogged them out. Please advise.
Gunner