Im back

wrote:

Sorry buffoon....but your horror of meeting me is becoming obvious. After all..Im just a harmless cripple, unable to do the slightest thing about anything..right?
3 weeks

Exactly right! Clearly a Freudian slip admitting the truth for once.

In three weeks you'll be exactly the same as now. Isn't it a shame you're no longer a viable threat to anyone and are just a weak broken down old fart. Hey, at least you can still talk big.
Hawke
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:49:49 -0800, Hawke wrote:

Was he ever?

--
Regards, Curly
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:14:50 -0400, Deucalion wrote:

I'll gladly offer my place for the show. You both can be assured that privacy will prevail, good hospitality, and dueling is semi-legal here.
There are even public clinics for gunner.
--
Regards, Curly

That would be beutral ground but, I don't expect Dulcolax will come out of his bedroom much less go to a neutral area.

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ain't nuttin gonna happen in three weeks, or ever. You two ain't never gonna meet, or have it out. That's pretty obvious. The deadline will pass, and then you'll both start crowing 'bout how the other chickened out. So howzabout you both shut yer traps until then, at least, about it, and spare the rest of us all that silly chest thumping and fake posturing?

He does live in So. Cal, right?
If so..Ill be there.
Gunner
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:30:11 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

You don't have a choice, you offered him the right to set the place.
--
Regards, Curly

I never did expect him to meet me. I'll leave him alone and let him sink on down the drain.

Just a word of warning..
My neighbor, who considered me to be one of his best friends, had a stroke.... After that his cottage cheese brain decided I was " the enemy " and he spent the last days of his life to make my world hell. Finally came down to the State Attourney General stepping in to the situation. And years later, still slogging through the mess....
Do not assume that Gunner who has undergone brain damage, (that IS what a stroke entails ) still has any particular inhibitions still intact.
Do not assume that he won't go on a killing spree, he's publicly fantasized about it for years...
After a stroke about all you can tell so far is that he can still operate a computer.
I've seen first hand what a stroke can do to someone... It is not pretty, or civilized.
So, get well.
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:40:49 -0700 (PDT), Half-Nutz

I gave him a public place near the house. He could try going house to house looking for me, but he's in the wrong neighborhood to be messing around in. Some of my neighbors really would dump his ass in that swamp nearby.

North Carolina???????
Or So. California?
Make up your mind, foreskin
Gunner

Do you wear a head band to hide the scars from your circumcision?

Nah...got rid of them when I was about 4 months old. Some 55 yrs ago. I think that I had a band...maybe not. We didnt have a lot of money.
Gunner

Nah, just pull your hat off. I'm sure they are still there.

Hat off? You sure? Check your own and get back to me, ok?
Gunner

Oh yeah, it's always about someone else, isn't it.

So you decided to chicken out?
Figures.
On the other hand..I had planned on meeting you.......
3 weeks
Gunner
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:29:21 -0700, Gunner Asch

Sunday, April 19, 3PM. Laurel Hill North Carolina. St. John's Church Road. Turn off Hwy 74...Go past Kelly's Garage...Go to the top of the hill and then to the bottom of the hill (approx 1/4 mile) you will come to a bridge over a small stream. Stop at the bridge. I'll take it from there.
Be there...be square.
No more talk from me about it until I see you there.

He's weaseling! He's chickeing out! He's making up excuses!
He's my HERO!
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.