Im back

Now wait a minute. You are making assumptions. I CONSTANTLY have to tell my people NOT to make assumptions.

A. You assume you're speaking about a ambulatory, non-incarcerated, male. B. You assume this person is not on some anti-psychotic medication. C. You assume this person is of the age of reason. D. You assume this person isn't a sockpuppet for someone you know and love. E. You assume this person is wearing clothes.

In essence, this person COULD be your crippled 12 yr. old niece in prison, on drugs, typing naked on a unauthorized Internet account just to have fun with you.

Reply to
Buerste

Maybe he's cute!

Reply to
Buerste

Doda-lu-de-do---da-DO-da. I suggest the local Bavarian Bakery for a Poppy Seed Kuchen throw-down.

Reply to
Buerste

If you had moved to Ohio when I offered, you'd be perfectly healthy from all the snow shoveling, Walleye fishing, White Tail hunting and Perch jerking and machine building. (not in that order)

Reply to
Buerste

I dunno about amerka, but when I started smoking. a pack of 25 cost $0.33. When I quit in '93, they were up to $8.xx, then they dropped some of the tacks to try to put an end to smuggling but they are back up there again and the aboriginal peoples are rich again. To top it off, it has just been revealed that tobacco producers have been given a buck five per pound of quota to enhance their production capability provided they can designate someone to promise to never grow tobacco. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

There's something about California that keeps people rooted there. I don't know what it is, but I've seen it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Just tell the ACORN guy that you'll vote Democrat for smokes and 40s. Works everywhere else.

Reply to
Buerste

You got that, right! Link is to nine photos of our drinking smoker in chief.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

So its NOT the job of the Left?

Damn.

Oh well. They seem to be taking care of it. Though the recent stroke shows that even the Lovable Leftards are fuckups.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Heads up fucktard..I dont smoke more than I can mooch off the familia.

You on the other hand...welll........

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Those are tools. Im in the machine tool business.

Now those toys you were babbling about again? Im still waiting for the listings

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ayup..most of the leftards are dead now, or long term drug addicts. But hey....a goodly number of them got cured and are working their way back into society..and are becoming conservatives in the process.

The few latinos are either going back south, or are trying to milk the system, but their are getting pushed out of the leech business.

Oh..Id simply take it off you.

Shrug..you wouldnt have any use for cash after my visit.

Gunner "Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Also for the most part, leftwingers.

But thanks for both of you to open your hearts and admit your sides of the issue.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

probably.

The left always uses the bait that attracts those that think like them.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ohhooo...thats good!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

True indeed. Smokes, 40s and cocaine.

But Im not a boozer, a druggee, and Ive had (1) smoke today.

Im getting mine in medical care. Its cheaper and having te Left pay for it.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner needs some of that responsibility that he's bragged about for years.

And to pay his own way as he's blasted welfare queens for, also for years.

Gunners stupidity, not Buerste, isn't fun to watch. Nor his hypocrisy.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

According to you you've become the Welfare Queen you've detested, pissed and moaned about for years. So f*ck you, hypocrite. Eat shit and die.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

I see what appears to be a county lien granting a ten year extension on his property taxes was recorded on 12/09/2008 as document # 208189947

Also it looks like there have been several these extensions granted prior--so much for all his whining about how "his taxes are being spent"...

Reply to
Earwax museum

I'll e-mail it to you when you are ready to show up.

Reply to
Deucalion