Im back

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:44:39 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yet, you told me I could pick the time and location while having no idea where I lived. First you said that you wouldn't come to my house despite your offer, so I moved it away from the house. Then you said that I lived too far away and said that I had lied about where I lived (although you and your friends can't find a single post by me indicating where I lived).
This smoke screen of yours isn't fooling anyone. The outcome was accurately predicted before I ever accepted your offer.

Right dumbfuck..right.
Laugh laugh laugh
Gunner
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:49:10 -0700, Gunner Asch

Your ability to laugh at yourself is one of your few remaining good traits.

Bullshit. Nobody believes you anymore.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:21:30 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

So hows things on your planet these days?
Snicker
Gunner

Huh? It's Wed.12:30 April 1, 2009 here and not Sun. April 19, 3:00PM.

Sounds like Ducalax is mighty keyed up over the whole thing, doesnt he?
On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 21:09:22 -0700, Gunner Asch

Why would I be keyed up. You're not showing up.

No, but it sounds like you are a cowardly leech who's mouth writes checks that his ass can't cash.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:23:54 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Care to back that up, face to face? Come on out to california in a couple weeks. Then you can make that charge to my face.
Up for it sonny? If you are not..drop the whole line. If you are..my phone number is available.
Gunner

Your hollow threats are tiresome. You have no honor.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:32:00 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Your opinion is noted. Ive noted that you repeatedly have avoided confronting the question.
Make up your mind or be slid into the killfile of utter buffoonery.
Gunner

Run away Gunner. Run away.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Ah Yep!

Huh? Gunner has already wimped out and plonked me. No point waiting on someone who already says he won't show up.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:09:04 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yet you wimped out didn't you gunner?

Oh no meester...eef you come out here to Kalifooornia..Id bee more then happy to meet you someplace nice and private.
Zo ven you come out here...drop me an email...zokay?
Laugh laugh laugh
Gunner
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:46:14 -0700, Gunner Asch

Don't make offers to do things you don't intend to do.

I "never" do.
Gunner
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yet, you just did.