Im back

Your sorry record, which busts your lie about owning a paid-off home, is filed under your name not your address. So I fail to see how why you thought that posting the wrong address could help your case. A quick search

(4th result from the top) shows your correct address, and from there one can pull up
shows the current overdue taxes and late fees. What did I just say about the first rule of holes?

BTW, being perennially dragged into paying such a small amount of tax along with all the inescapable late fees, is beyond stupid. You're effectively paying >10% interest. And that probably doesn't cover the county's cost of filing liens and dunning you year after year, which forces your neighbors to subsidize the cost of your dopey behavior.

Oh yeah, real funny.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Bragging macho bullshit that casts you in a poor light, to start. Blaming your troubles on others. Pretending that being a leech is something you admire.

Want some more?

Liar. Admitting your problems is the first step towards solving them. Saying "I don't smoke" while coninuing to smoke is emblematic of your various weaknesses.

Generally, lying to yourself instead of taking a cold, hard look at reality. You hate the type of person you are, but instead of changing yourself, you wallow in denial.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Take it easy on him. Teach him a lesson in reality, but don't make his miserable life any worse.

Reply to
EskWIRED

The address again?

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Well, its seems all the heat he's drawn to himself, especially the scrutiny of his claims to be a thrice-wounded combat vet, has become more than Gunner can handle. He'll be ducking out very soon, and until the heat dies down.

Reply to
Jeff Mc

Whats the address?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I see you are still doing those narcotics.

Pity.

2 weeks and 5 days, eh?

Now.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Really? Cites?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oops...sorry.

Cringe, blush....

Mea Culpa

Sigh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So you are threatening me? And doing it in public?

That means you think this is a fake,right?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Wait two weeks and five days. Then you will have it.

Reply to
Deucalion

Heads up fucktard...I said anyplace besides a house. Someplace quiet and peaceful and away from cops and other people.

Shrug

Seems you need your Hide n Garden.

Not going to get it, zitbrain.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Actually..it IS my decision to make. Deal with it.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Im healing after surgery. You..well....snicker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I don't really expect him to show up. However, if he does, he won't get a lot of mercy given his total lack of honor. I'd hate to get cut or shot in a fist fight, so I will have to get it over with quick.

Reply to
Deucalion

Is this the same family you claim to be supporting? So your story is that you're mooching off the people you're supporting, and therefore you're getting a free ride? Classic gummer logic.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Sure did, two days ago. Havent had a smoke since then.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So why are you talking to Ducalax?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd..you did. Memory troubles plaging you?

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

No. If you drive to my house to cause me harm, you are stalking me and have committed an assault/possibly a battery. I'm claiming self defense.

No gunner. The offer is real. I think that your acceptance is a fake. Got it?

Reply to
Deucalion