Im back

I think that gunner should have consulted him before he made the offer. Once offered and accepted, it's too late to take it back now with honor. I wonder why David is so interested in knowing where I live for such a long period of time before the get together.

Reply to
Deucalion

It will be neutral within minutes of his arrival. I want to be able to claim self defense just in case the cripple falls over dead. No better place than home.

Reply to
Deucalion

They are indeed, but it's fun to watch.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gummer ludicrously claims the ability to choose which political persuasion of taxpayers he's milking. So I don't think he'll have any qualms about making up a lame excuse to decline your offer, or any offer to help him "help" himself. His capacity for self-destruction is unlimited, and I predict that he'll keep right on BSing about his rambo exploits while sticking his thumb in the eye of those who used to believe that he deserved social services. A combination which is real likely to lead to his getting definitively and publicly busted for his retarded Walter Mitty foolishness. Then he'll just deny the judgment as well and call it a libtard plot or whatever. Oh well, one way or the other he's not going to be around too much longer.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

IMO, there is "no excuse" not to take me up on my offer to fetch his documents and badges...as long as I get a fuel reimbursement. The price of gas is down to around $2/gallon now, so while it is still this low, Now is the time to act.

I'm not in a position to give anyone the *benefit of the doubt* when it comes to something as serious as this issue. This issue is about Fraud and Theft of Services and misrepresentation of having served in the Military. Taken together, that is a whole lot of unknowns to straighten out.

Of course, the responsibility lies with him. HE has to decide if he wants this investigation to proceed further, from the realm of Usenet into the realm of the 3-dimensional world.

It's his call. But I'm donating my time and resources (miles on the vehicle) to try to help him settle these *issues* if he chooses to do so. If he doesn't? Nothing more I can do.

Lg

Reply to
Nicholas

He hasn't posted in a couple of days. I wonder if he's still around now.

No matter what sort of a schmuck he is, I hope he's OK.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He said that he had to go to work.

Reply to
Deucalion

You can claim self defense in a neutral area, but in a neutral area you cannot claim home invasion which you want to do.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Please trim christmas tree, or put presents under it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I assure you that gunner won't make it into the house. Make you happier?

Reply to
Deucalion

So you intend to ambush him which is something you couldn't do on neutral ground. Yep! I was right all along.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Nope. I don't intend to invite him in for coffee. Your projection is noted though.

Reply to
Deucalion

Im back.

What makes you think that "I bit off a bit more than I can chew?"

Im not coming to your prepared "firebase"

That would be as stupid as you coming to my home.

What ever in the world would allow you to think that was something I be in the slightest interested in?

Stupid stupid stupid little man. Shame on you.

So you blither and pose from deep inside your home. Fascinating indeed.

I take it then that you chose not to meet me in an open and unprepared area.

Tsk tsk tsk....that means you dont want to meet me. You simply wish to strike a pose. Snicker

Thats quite the pussiboi you turned out to be.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You wimped out much sooner than I thought you would. I'm very disappointed in you.

Reply to
Deucalion

Wimped out? Snicker...so where ARE you going to meet me, pussiboi?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You had it right the first time.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

How do you know gunner's age? Which lie has he told that you believe correct? Seriously, I'd like to know how you separate his lies from truth.

Not your choice.

"Untrustworthy"? Tis' you who weasels...

That has been apparent for years.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

You don't get to weasel out that way with any integrity.

Your challenge was accepted, deal with it. Be glad that he offered you the date.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Which lie do you believe?

Reply to