Im back

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:23:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Is that what your intellect told you to say?
Deucalion wrote:

Is that the best you can come up with?

Liberalism 101 :
http://tinyurl.com/cjhkoa

-----
Just amazing! An athiest believing in hocus pocus. Just amazing!
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:11:47 -0600, Baron_Mind

Odd..Im not very screwed up. My memory has some serious holes in it, bit Ive not lost much muscle or tone.
Why should I wait 3 yrs before taking out the trash?
Gunner