Im back

There, fixed that for you.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

At my house.

Reply to
Deucalion

You know, there is a swamp about a mile from my house. But then, an ambush would work much better there and he is really scared of ambushes.

Reply to
Deucalion

None of them, that's why he doesn't have directions to my house.

Reply to
Deucalion

Poor gunner. I guess that he didn't expect me to take him up on it. I do have a swamp nearby if that would make him feel better. Then he wouldn't have my address.

But then you know swamps are really scary places. All those gum trees, all that brush for someone to hide in, and all those places to sink the body where it would never be found.

Reply to
Deucalion

I took the average of his lies. I figure it's pretty close. Well, close enough for this anyway.

I do wonder why he left it up to me to pick the time and location if there were locations that he was scared of.

Reply to
Deucalion

Depends on who gets there first, no?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Why would I want directions to your slum?

Its not in the plans.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks, 2 days.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Yet you chose to bypass the terms and directions I gave you.

Pity

3 weeks, 2 days.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

To keep any integrity you may think you have.

Then you _are_ going to punk out?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

You've already said that you're going to punk out. Do you find the loss of any remaining integrity you might engender humorous?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

You don't get to change the choices after offering the other selection of time and place.

Rule 17. The challenged chooses his ground; the challenger chooses his distance; the seconds fix the time and terms of firing.

Unless you weasel out first.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

you live in your truck?

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That would be because you didn't list any terms or give any directions when you made your offer. You didn't start doing that until after I accepted and you got scared.

Run away gunner.

Reply to
Deucalion

You had your chance to fine out.

Reply to
Deucalion

That's what I figured that you figured.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yes, I know. I'm glad to see you face your limitations.

Reply to
Deucalion

He has punked out.

Reply to
Deucalion

You've already ran away. You told me to choose the location. I did.

Reply to
Deucalion