Im back

Just another reason for me not to go to any effort to meet him. Damned if I'm going to drive any distance to have him not show up.

Reply to
Deucalion

See, when Gunner says "Name the time and place" he means "I'll name the time and place."

Typical.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Nope, sure didnt. The chest is still creaky from the triple bypass.

And you?......snicker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

But you claim you want us at your home!

Snicker...

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Apparently so.

It is for him.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'm doing just fine and working every day.

You need to wipe you chin. You're drooling.

Reply to
Deucalion

Actually, it should be two weeks and six days. A month from a Sunday should be a Sunday. Why don't you just give me a date since counting is so difficult for you. In fact, you could give me a time so that I don't spend all day sitting on the front porch looking for you.

Reply to
Deucalion

He wasn't invited. Just you gunner. All alone and by yourself.

Reply to
Deucalion

No.

Reply to
Deucalion

Do I need to post your offer and my acceptance again so that you can look at the date? However, I allowed you to pick the time, although you gave me the option of picking both the time and location. So, just give me a date and time so that I can schedule the day off from work.

You know. Some of us have to work for a living. Not everyone can be a useless eater living off the government tit.

Reply to
Deucalion

Have you given him any reason to assume that you live close by? If not, then who's dumb enough to believe that he can even get to your location? Since he got busted for his perennial inability to pay

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

3 weeks.

Not at your home of course.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

you dont like it?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

How can you tell? If you were anywhere close, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

No. Right now, he is trying to change his "name the place and location" challenge to meeting me at the place of his choosing. Naturally, if I don't play along with his silly game, he will claim that I backed out. It's sad that he issued the challenge. I gave him back the option of picking the time and now he wants to pick the location too.

He screwed up when he left it to me to decide where the meet would take place and he has been back peddling ever since. The only thing he will do is whine that I didn't pick the place that he wanted me to.

Reply to
Deucalion

You shouldn't make challenges that you don't intend to back up.

Snicker

Reply to
Deucalion

3 weeks to find out.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

This milf has continued to blither that I told him anyplace in So Cal, including his house, would be fine.

Which of course is utterly buffoonish of him.

Anyplace in So Cal, quiet, away from homes and dwellings will be fine.

And yet, he will continue to spew and mewl that I told him his slumstead is fine.

Sorry buffoon....but your horror of meeting me is becoming obvious. After all..Im just a harmless cripple, unable to do the slightest thing about anything..right?

3 weeks

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So pick a date that works.

Anytime after 3 weeks from today.

Afterall....how much trouble can it be meeting a harmless cripple like me?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch