Im back

You don't have a choice, you offered him the right to set the place.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

I'll gladly offer my place for the show. You both can be assured that privacy will prevail, good hospitality, and dueling is semi-legal here.

There are even public clinics for gunner.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Was he ever?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

You have but two options after issuing the challenge. Retain your honor and show up at the place you offered to let him choose. Or not.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Not really. All he has to do is show up.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

That would be beutral ground but, I don't expect Dulcolax will come out of his bedroom much less go to a neutral area.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Sunday, April 19, 3PM. Laurel Hill North Carolina. St. John's Church Road. Turn off Hwy 74...Go past Kelly's Garage...Go to the top of the hill and then to the bottom of the hill (approx 1/4 mile) you will come to a bridge over a small stream. Stop at the bridge. I'll take it from there.

Be there...be square.

No more talk from me about it until I see you there.

Reply to
Deucalion

We will see.

Reply to
Deucalion

The big deal is that I never claimed to live in California. Go take some more narcotics gunner.

Reply to
Deucalion

I gave him a public place near the house. He could try going house to house looking for me, but he's in the wrong neighborhood to be messing around in. Some of my neighbors really would dump his ass in that swamp nearby.

Reply to
Deucalion

yes.,,.you did. So you dont live in So.Cal. Shrug..Im hardly surprised you are a liar and a smurf.

3 weeks

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

North Carolina???????

Or So. California?

Make up your mind, foreskin

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You have no integrity so your say-so is insufficient. If that is the case then you can easily show the cite were Deucalion said where he lived.

You have no integrity so your say-so is insufficient. If that is the case then you can easily show the cite were Deucalion said where he lived.

Are you having hallucinations? Smurfs are fictional creatures.

Plenty of time to buy your airfare at discount, he gave you a gift.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Do you wear a head band to hide the scars from your circumcision?

Reply to
Tim

Gunner is guttless.

Reply to
Tim

Nah...got rid of them when I was about 4 months old. Some 55 yrs ago. I think that I had a band...maybe not. We didnt have a lot of money.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Where do YOU live Timmy? You are starting to get my interest....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

He's weaseling! He's chickeing out! He's making up excuses!

He's my HERO!

Reply to
EskWIRED

Nah, just pull your hat off. I'm sure they are still there.

Reply to
Tim

You don't know! I thought you knew everything.

Reply to
Tim