Im back

No gunner, you are a liar who won't show up and I'm not putting myself out any more than scheduling a day off

My place (you said I could pick the location). You name the date and time.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'll be sitting on the front porch waiting.

Snicker

Reply to
Deucalion

None at all. Provided that you show up.

Reply to
Deucalion

Ain't nuttin gonna happen in three weeks, or ever. You two ain't never gonna meet, or have it out. That's pretty obvious. The deadline will pass, and then you'll both start crowing 'bout how the other chickened out. So howzabout you both shut yer traps until then, at least, about it, and spare the rest of us all that silly chest thumping and fake posturing?

Reply to
Jeff Mc

Sorry buffoon....but your horror of meeting me is becoming obvious. After all..Im just a harmless cripple, unable to do the slightest thing about anything..right?

3 weeks
Reply to
Gunner Asch

He does live in So. Cal, right?

If so..Ill be there.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So pick a date already.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Front porch ?

You bringing it along?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I never did expect him to meet me. I'll leave him alone and let him sink on down the drain.

Reply to
Deucalion

com

e:

Just a word of warning..

My neighbor, who considered me to be one of his best friends, had a stroke.... After that his cottage cheese brain decided I was " the enemy " and he spent the last days of his life to make my world hell. Finally came down to the State Attourney General stepping in to the situation. And years later, still slogging through the mess....

Do not assume that Gunner who has undergone brain damage, (that IS what a stroke entails ) still has any particular inhibitions still intact.

Do not assume that he won't go on a killing spree, he's publicly fantasized about it for years...

After a stroke about all you can tell so far is that he can still operate a computer.

I've seen first hand what a stroke can do to someone... It is not pretty, or civilized.

So, get well.

Reply to
Half-Nutz

But...but...

Gunner's a-gonna be there. He's a macho, macho man.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He's already laid the groundwork to weasel out.

Reply to
Jeff Mc

So you decided to chicken out?

Figures.

On the other hand..I had planned on meeting you.......

3 weeks

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Lets give him the full 3 weeks and see if he actually does weasel out.

I believe he will...but...the question is...is he expecting ME to bail?

Nope.

3 weeks

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Dubious. Think of how much MONEY it costs to travel, no matter if you're flying, taking a train, bus, car, anything. Some of us don't have that kind of cash to throw away on stupid crap, like this thread.

Not counting the TIME involved, unless flying...and then you have to Rent a Car, cab, etc etc. It is all _way_ too expensive. If it wasn't...I would have visited the San Diego Zoo today.

This n/g is 2nd right behind *zoo*

Lg

Reply to
Nicholas

Exactly right! Clearly a Freudian slip admitting the truth for once.

In three weeks you'll be exactly the same as now. Isn't it a shame you're no longer a viable threat to anyone and are just a weak broken down old fart. Hey, at least you can still talk big.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Are you sure? He's got three whole weeks to train for the big fight. Three weeks of intense training and he'll probably be honed to a fine level of fitness, don't you know. He's probably at his home gym right now undergoing a vigorous regime of strength training, and martial arts work. He'll be in fighting trim in three weeks. You better be ready. You know he's not really a broken down old man with health issues. He's a MMA fighter in the best shape of his life. At least that is what he is in his own mind.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Ducolax claims to live in So. Cal. Thats in my daily driving range.

So whats the big deal?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch