Im back

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:50:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

Watching you on your downward spiral is all the entertainment that I need.

That was the fog from the narcotics. It will fade when you stop taking them.

Odd, it appears Im on an Upward spiral. Can you point out the downward parts, Doctor?

Odd..I just double checked. No narcotics. Are You taking narcotics? It would appear that you may have some issue leading you into delusion.
Would you like to talk about it? Maybe you can find some help here.
Gunner

A younger man who has a massive heart attack, followed shortly by a stroke, and who has no medical insurance or ability to work at a level wich will pay for continued medical care, who faces bankruptcy and the loss of everything he has worked his whole life to accumulate could be described many ways.
A downward spiral seems as good as any other.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I believe the apropriate term is "Circling the Drain".
JC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:24:50 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Odd...the Democrats are paying off my bill in its intirety, (Bills actually) and then are putting me either back in business, or on Social Security for life.
Whats the down side?
Afterall....Democrat Medicine for the Masses is the great equalizer. It takes those that are down and raises them up, and those that are up and lowers them down till the worst and the best meet. Since I was down,..they are going to raise me up a few decimal places.
Whats not to love?
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:14:45 -0700, Gunner Asch

You sure do whine a lot about them doing it for anyone else though don't you gunner?

When? Where? Cites!
Gunner

Your friends and neighbors are giving you charity. You are a burden on society.
and then are putting me either back in business, or on

You are a leech and a perfect example of how folks don't take personal responsibility.

Most of us forego toys in order to be self-sufficient.

The loss of self-respect.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:57:37 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Of course Im a burden on society. Thats why Im letting the Leftwingers handle my recovery. They are the party that says such is the job of the Left.
When Im recovered. it will be my job to destroy them entirely.

Im simply acting on the advice of the Left. Take it up with them.

I respect myself deeply. Ive just decided that after carrying everyone on my back, its time to ride on someone elses for a few months.
And when Im healed and back to fighting trim....we can slaughter those that cursed me while healing me.
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
Gummer Ass wrote:

Slim chance of ever getting back to what you've never been to start with

Some needs to pull the nurse cord and let them know about this delusional phase and it's severity, maybe alter his dosage.

Your understanding seems to be even more infirm than your health.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:29:25 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

So its NOT the job of the Left?
Damn.
Oh well. They seem to be taking care of it. Though the recent stroke shows that even the Lovable Leftards are fuckups.
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu

Nope. It is the job of everyone who is capable of it to be self-sufficient, and to help those who are not capable.

You should try exercising personal responsibility for your problems. You had lots of chances, but instead, ignored obvious warning signs.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

That is brilliant in it's simplicity, but just don't rely on them entirely. They have been known to make empty promises.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:48:22 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

So has gunner.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:24:50 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Don't you find it sad that he thinks it is an improvement in his life circumstances?

Oddly enough..I claimed Upwards spiral.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:35:35 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yes, that's what I said you claimed.

Well, it's good to know he optomistic.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:54:08 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

What I find amazing is that there are actually people who feel that he is the one to look to for guidance on how to cope with a real SHTF scenario. He can't even make it during the good times without the welfare net.