Im back

Gunner, you no longer have any credibility as a threat.

Reply to
Deucalion

No one with any self respect is going to beat the crap out of an invalid.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'm too childish to grow old. ;-)

Reply to
Alan Erskine

So you didnt want to meet me a few days later?

Is that your cowar...er claim?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So you will be an invalid in 4 weeks? Whats wrong with you?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd..Im not very screwed up. My memory has some serious holes in it, bit Ive not lost much muscle or tone.

Why should I wait 3 yrs before taking out the trash?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thats a very good idea.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Is anybody making book? I want in!

Reply to
Buerste

Tell me about this.

Reply to
Buerste

Gunner, when I had my stroke 7 yrs ago I forgot how to program & setup my machines. I would stand in front of the control & I didn't know what to do. What pissed me off is I remembered that I knew but just couldn't do it. Would have been less pissed off if I didn't know I knew how.

Slowly it started coming back, took about 3-4 weeks. So hang in there & get well.

Reply to
Why

I was thinking the same thing, but with a stroke can't be sure.

Some of the drugs they use in surgery these days make you forget the pain. But they make you forget other things too.

It will come back - just work with it and don't let it upset you.

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb

Years ago, I used to have a headset radio, while I was shovelling snow out of the driveway. Made the time pass a lot easier.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'd be reluctant to take medical advice over the internet, from a person who hasn't met me in person.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm running the concessions and will corner the TV rights as soon as the meeting is set up.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Who IS this guy and why does he want to get hurt?

Reply to
Buerste

Im all curious as well.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

While I am a bit slow now..in 4 weeks I should be back up to speed.

Odd..Im not taking any, nor have I been. Should I?

What do you suggest?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Why? Because YOU tell me to? Snicker...right.

No...seriously...why should I shut the hell up? In about 4 weeks you wont matter anyways, shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Then Ok! when and where?