Im back

In your ear!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you have a speedy recovery, and start posting agian. We need the entertainment here, and yours was sorely missed.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Hey Jan!
I figure Im down to about 4-5 life spans left...or was it 3-4? <G>
Im trying to save the remainder up for a rainy day when I really need it.
Respects to you in all ways
Gunner

If you had moved to Ohio when I offered, you'd be perfectly healthy from all the snow shoveling, Walleye fishing, White Tail hunting and Perch jerking and machine building. (not in that order)
There's something about California that keeps people rooted there. I don't know what it is, but I've seen it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Other states won't issue visas to them?

I wish you the best of luck anyway. I hope you're going to be OK.
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:27:19 GMT, "Alan Erskine"

Many thanks for your concern and kind words. Ill be doing ok before long. Just old age coming home to roost suddenly.
Avoid it as long as you can.
Gunner

Getting old is a bitch. But considering the alternative ...

I'm too childish to grow old. ;-)
Age is just a number. I have read many of your posts and learned lots. Glad you're fighting back.
Doc

Did you learn to get health insurance?

That's much the difference between survivors, and the rest of the world. Yeah, we have our share of troubles. But, we pick up and keep going.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:47:39 -0700, Roger Shoaf wrote:

Not luck, karma.
--
Regards, Curly
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:51:44 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon

Depends on if Karma or luck is the result of leaving the more mouthy, bitchy, stupid Liberals alive.
Now I think...think that its Karma. Which means that the more Liberals I let live, the less time Im going to enjoy on this planet.
I wonder..would you care to be the initial gunieslug and see if my terminating Liberals (in a safe and sane fashion) increases my life span? You simply dont have to do anything outside the ordinary, just agree to be the test dumpy.
Care to take the test with me?
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:46:45 -0700, Gunner Asch

No one with any self respect is going to beat the crap out of an invalid.

So you will be an invalid in 4 weeks? Whats wrong with you?
Gunner
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:03:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

Gunner, I don't make threats. I will be happy to put your sorry ass out of your misery in self-defense though.

Then Ok! when and where?
Gunner