Im back

What place?

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I wasn't talking about gunner. I was talking about Buerste. Gunner needs cash for his smokes.

Reply to
Deucalion

Are you getting confused on the time frame that you picked already?

Reply to
Deucalion

I allowed you to decide when although you said I could do it.

Reply to
Deucalion

He wasn't talking to you stupid.

Reply to
Deucalion

He wasn't talking to you either stupid and he used his real name.

Reply to
Deucalion

There is a difference between afraid and don't want to.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'm not going to be facing myself. Learn to read.

Reply to
Deucalion

I picked the place. Be here.

Reply to
Deucalion

My place. Have you forgotten already? I'll give you directions when the time comes.

Reply to
Deucalion

Well, it's good to know he optomistic.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Your friends and neighbors are giving you charity. You are a burden on society.

and then are putting me either back in business, or on

You are a leech and a perfect example of how folks don't take personal responsibility.

Most of us forego toys in order to be self-sufficient.

The loss of self-respect.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He talks a good game, anyways...

Reply to
EskWIRED

And sad. He values self-reliance and competence, but when the chips are down, it becomes apparent that he does not have his affairs in order, and as a result, he became a leech on the hard-working folks who have planned ahead.

He had medical problems in the past, and it was obvious that he should have then enrolled in a medical insurance plan. But he took the money and bought toys instead.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Pretty sad looking neighborhood, according to Google Maps.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Translation: Chickenshit liberal.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Of course Im a burden on society. Thats why Im letting the Leftwingers handle my recovery. They are the party that says such is the job of the Left.

When Im recovered. it will be my job to destroy them entirely.

Im simply acting on the advice of the Left. Take it up with them.

I respect myself deeply. Ive just decided that after carrying everyone on my back, its time to ride on someone elses for a few months.

And when Im healed and back to fighting trim....we can slaughter those that cursed me while healing me.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd...which toys might those have been? I seem to have forgotten them?

Im sure you will be able to name them all. Please do so Gunner, posed with a pad and pen......

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

But its paid for, its convervative country and doesnt contain very many leftwingers sucking down the tax dollars.

Im still waiting for Duclmax to post his addy, unless you want me to visit you first.?