Im back

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:26:59 -0700, Gunner Asch

My home. Whenever you're ready.

No no...we dont do "homes". We do however do Bakersfield south to the Mexican border.
Name your choice.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:52:48 -0700, Gunner Asch

You asked me to name the place and time. I just named the place and let you pick the time since you are crippled.
Now you want to back out and play games? I'll be waiting.

The agreement was someplace quiet and peaceful and not a home. Somewhere out in the great outdoors, where phones and TV and so forth wont be an issue. You dont have a problem with that, do you? Im really an old man, 55 yrs old. Just recovering from a triple bypass and a stroke. So it should be easy for you.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:23:38 -0700, Gunner Asch

No, you told me to pick the time and place. I only picked the place and you get to pick the time. I'm a year older than you, but I won't hold it against you.

So it will be someplace nice and remote, with no one to interfer. Out in the wilds someplace, right?
Now I know you leftards are sneaky and untrustworthy..but Id not like to have to deal with many others. I am still a sick man.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:41:14 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

How do you know gunner's age? Which lie has he told that you believe correct? Seriously, I'd like to know how you separate his lies from truth.

Not your choice.

"Untrustworthy"? Tis' you who weasels...

That has been apparent for years.

--
Regards, Curly
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:56:34 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon

I took the average of his lies. I figure it's pretty close. Well, close enough for this anyway.

I do wonder why he left it up to me to pick the time and location if there were locations that he was scared of.

Yet you chose to bypass the terms and directions I gave you.
Pity
3 weeks, 2 days.
Gunner
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:52:55 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

You don't get to change the choices after offering the other selection of time and place.
Rule 17. The challenged chooses his ground; the challenger chooses his distance; the seconds fix the time and terms of firing.

Unless you weasel out first.
--
Regards, Curly
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:52:55 -0700, Gunner Asch

That would be because you didn't list any terms or give any directions when you made your offer. You didn't start doing that until after I accepted and you got scared.
Run away gunner.

Odd...it appears you are the one hiding in your slum dwelling.
prove me wrong
3 weeks, 1 day
Gunner
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:11:47 -0700, Gunner Asch

I'll be waiting on the front porch.

You wont be waiting for me. Ill be waiting someplace out in the country. I take it you are afraid of the dark quiet places?
3 weeks, 1 day
Gunner

See, when Gunner says "Name the time and place" he means "I'll name the time and place."
Typical.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:54:58 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Apparently so.

It is for him.

Have you given him any reason to assume that you live close by? If not, then who's dumb enough to believe that he can even get to your location? Since he got busted for his perennial inability to pay <$400 in property taxes, why would he expect anyone to believe that he can afford a road trip? I expect at least one more of the usual gummer humdingers. Such as "they won't let me take my gun on Greyhound so you'll have to wait until Welfare cuts me a check large enough to cover both cigarettes and gas." Or perhaps it will be more like "I need to postpone as I was summoned under my secret identity for an emergency service call to oil Cheney's wheelchair bearings."
Wayne
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:20:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

No. Right now, he is trying to change his "name the place and location" challenge to meeting me at the place of his choosing. Naturally, if I don't play along with his silly game, he will claim that I backed out. It's sad that he issued the challenge. I gave him back the option of picking the time and now he wants to pick the location too.
He screwed up when he left it to me to decide where the meet would take place and he has been back peddling ever since. The only thing he will do is whine that I didn't pick the place that he wanted me to.

This milf has continued to blither that I told him anyplace in So Cal, including his house, would be fine.
Which of course is utterly buffoonish of him.
Anyplace in So Cal, quiet, away from homes and dwellings will be fine.
And yet, he will continue to spew and mewl that I told him his slumstead is fine.
Sorry buffoon....but your horror of meeting me is becoming obvious. After all..Im just a harmless cripple, unable to do the slightest thing about anything..right? 3 weeks
Gunner
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:09:59 -0700, Gunner Asch

No gunner, you are a liar who won't show up and I'm not putting myself out any more than scheduling a day off
My place (you said I could pick the location). You name the date and time.