Im back

I was thinking more along the lines of a pit and a fast coverup. Lots of organic acids around here in the Heartland of the West.

50 gals of some organic solvent and a plastic lined hole, followed by a quick shovel up would do the job. And take about 30 minutes do do.

So they find him in a week, a month or a year. Shrug...whats there to find?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

When? Where? Cites!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oddly enough..I claimed Upwards spiral.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Really? Do you use Velveta or Jiffylube?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oh, that's priceless! Who are you? What sock-puppet is this incarnation? Why are you humiliating yourself?

Reply to
Buerste

You don't get any points for this one. It's like hitting a cripple with your truck, no challenge. Just ignore him.

Reply to
Buerste

If he needs some, I could start to knock down a tiny portion of my debt. What business is it of yours and why do you even think about opening a can of something that won't fit in your pot.

Reply to
Buerste

Ok, wait for it...hold your breath...any time now...wait for it...hold your breath...

Reply to
Buerste

Can I watch? I promise not to do anything but watch.

Reply to
Buerste

4 weeks plus a day or two.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Watching gunner isn't fun, it's pathetic.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

I must have missed that part. Could you point it out to me?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Then you dont consider yourself a Read Dude? Ohmygod...you are gay, right?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sorry dudette,...but I picked 4 weeks from yesterday. You can pick the place, just not a home or someplace too inflicted with cops.

I take it you are having sudden feelings of inadequacy without some supporters at hand?

Or am I reading yu wrong? Im simply showing up bymyself. Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So it will be someplace nice and remote, with no one to interfer. Out in the wilds someplace, right?

Now I know you leftards are sneaky and untrustworthy..but Id not like to have to deal with many others. I am still a sick man.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd...either Ive just had a relapse, or you are poking halfwit buffoonery at me. I vote for #2.

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sorry dumbo..we dont do homes.

Someplace nice and rural would be best, but..shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Again you get your thinky all confuzled around. Bruce is a Good Guy. You are a bit of shit on a tiny little stick.

Bruce gets the point, you get to pay the cash.

See how that works?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thats not how it works and yu know it, you old sniggler!

Laugh laugh laugh!

You doomed guys are alwas a riot.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Good. Im fragile now and if you want to keep the count..good on you lady boi.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch