Im back

Ive had that problem with peoples names. I spent last Tuesday night at a St Patricks party with a group of my friends, bought a few drinks, ordered their exact type and fashion...couldnt think of their names in teh slightest way.. Several clients the same way, went in, fixed their machines, couldnt come up with their names. Been working for them for

10 yrs. Now Ive gotten to where if I cant remember anyones name, I tell em what happened, have them repeat it 2x, I repeat it 2x, and then its locked in. I got off really lucky.

Im working around the homestead this weekend. I moved my son, daughter in law and the two grand babies in a month ago, save them some money and get them out of a rapidly descending Bad Situation as the gangs take over their apartment complex over in Bakersfield, and help take care of my ex. Soon as the economy levels out...they can find a place to live and I can have my place back. In the meantime. my son will be helping me get some of the stuff done around the homestead. It rained last night, and looks like nasty most of today, so we will be working around the inside of the shops. Yesterday, I ran the weedeater, they raked and did the detail work around the flower beds and the cactus garden and trees. Im fully mobile, but am taking it slowly, Which is faster than the kids are used to...lol....Im an asshole for making them work so hard....chuckle

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Just amazing! An athiest believing in hocus pocus. Just amazing!

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

I think reading and replying on the newsgroups will remedy that, with time.. It does tend to stimulate cranial circulation..

Well, there's still the possibility of a remaining clot deciding to let loose, but it seems most likely that you're past the development any more of those. Still, take it easy and work-up at it, keeping a steady pace. I think you'll survive this, if you don't over-do it..

--Otherwise, you'll be the trash someone else is taking out..

Reply to
Baron_Mind

Odd..the doctors didnt think I was going to have a stroke either. Shrug. Seems they are better prepared and trained than you are so...your opinion is noted with amusement.

Which narcotics am I taking again? I may have fogged them out. Please advise.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

He wants to meet me in a secluded area free of cops and other nosey parties.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Threats? What threats?

Are you hallucinating again?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

No no...we dont do "homes". We do however do Bakersfield south to the Mexican border.

Name your choice.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

My memory is flakey. Remind me of which lie you are talking about.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Make sure your back hoe license is up to date.

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

Yes, that is what happened. You wanted to meet me, but I told you that I had no interest in whipping cripples then and I don't have any interest in whipping cripples now.

Go take your narcotics.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gunner, I don't make threats. I will be happy to put your sorry ass out of your misery in self-defense though.

Reply to
Deucalion

Liberalism 101 :

earwax museum

It's your claim that he is curious about. You should have replied with one of your lies about what happened.

Reply to
Deucalion

No one believes that lie. You used it about a month ago and see where you are now.

You have already told us what you are taking. It's too late for you to effectively lie your way out of it now.

Reply to
Deucalion

Do you really think that I'm afraid of your threats?

Reply to
Deucalion

My home. Whenever you're ready.

Reply to
Deucalion

Odd, it appears Im on an Upward spiral. Can you point out the downward parts, Doctor?

Odd..I just double checked. No narcotics. Are You taking narcotics? It would appear that you may have some issue leading you into delusion.

Would you like to talk about it? Maybe you can find some help here.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

How can you? There wont be any one around except you and me. That way you can do anything you feel capable of doing..and call it Self Defense.

On the other hand...so can I. But you are ok with that, right? Bigger, stronger, sneakier and a Real Dude. Right?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

In 4 weeks.

Take your time, smell the roses. Get your affairs in order.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The agreement was someplace quiet and peaceful and not a home. Somewhere out in the great outdoors, where phones and TV and so forth wont be an issue. You dont have a problem with that, do you? Im really an old man, 55 yrs old. Just recovering from a triple bypass and a stroke. So it should be easy for you.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch