Im back

Yup. I looked at it the last time that he posted it.

Reply to
Deucalion

Oh no, I've got first dibbs on you. I've waited years for you to post that "name the time and place" routine.

Reply to
Deucalion

Talking down your competition hun gunner?

I'll be waiting.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yawn. That's the same bullshit line you used to use for yourself. Now, you don't only not know how old you are, you are apparently confused about who you are...are were.

Get off the narcotics. You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gunner will have my address when it's time for him to show up.

Reply to
Deucalion

You won't feel that way if you show up.

Reply to
Deucalion

Where are these repeated requests? Would you like me to e-mail the address to you? Wait until the week before the meet.

Reply to
Deucalion

No, you will get them one week before the meet.

Reply to
Deucalion

Gee, that shack doesn't seem to represent the massive income you've been bragging about while blasting other Welfare Queens. or is maps.google.com wrong?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

What I find amazing is that there are actually people who feel that he is the one to look to for guidance on how to cope with a real SHTF scenario. He can't even make it during the good times without the welfare net.

Reply to
Deucalion

Only you would brag about not needing money to pay for your habit because you can already mooch it off your family. Are you wearing the patch while you smoke? Just hoping.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'm sure that gunner's family really hopes so.

Reply to
Deucalion

But you know, he really hates those who want to provide a system where he could have received preventative medical care to help him stop his bad habits, possibly reduce his cholesterol, and have kept him healthy.

Without some kind of a system in place to provide preventative medicine to people who can't afford insurance, they turn out like gunner. A heavy burden of society. He detests the very thing that could have prevented his calamity.

Reply to
Deucalion

That's right, you use your gun as a hole punch.

Reply to
Deucalion

Da nada.

Reply to
Deucalion

Oh look. A gunner wannabe.

Reply to
Deucalion

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that "Buerste" reported Elvis on Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:55:25 -0400 in misc.survivalism:

I have an image stuck in my head, no matter how I try, of a rather large gentleman - over 300 pounds - sitting naked at his computer. The caption is "Misrepresentation: Behold, Katrinia The Elven Princess."

pyotr "My Eyes! my eyes, the goggles do not help!" filipivich

- pyotr filipivich. Just about the time you fnally see light at the end of the tunnel, you learn it's a Government Project building more tunnel.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I still want to watch, you drugged-out 12 yr. old naked cripple girl on the lam.

Reply to
Buerste

"GARGOYLE, MORE BEER!"

Reply to