Im back

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:39:25 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

So when he leads me to believe he lives in So.California for a week..then suddenly tells me he lives in North Carolina...Im making up excuses when Im understandably distressed?
I understand why he is your hero. To me..he is simply disappointing pond scum.
Shrug
Gunner

You ared doing what everybody knew you would do the moment you issued your macho man challenge.
You are acting like a sleaze and backing down. Deal with it.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:00:04 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Pay my fair to and from North Carolina? Then we can talk like you actually know something.
Deal?
Gunner

Who cares gumby, you want to send him a birthday card?

I'll check to see if you show since I have family living in the area. What will you be driving? No that won't work. Hang a red bandana from the radio antenna as an identification. Park on the right side of the road on the town side of the creek.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:42:48 -0500, "David Moffitt"

Show? I live within seeing distance of the bridge. Ask your family. BTW, both sides of the road can be the right depending on which way you are going on the road. That's why when we drive on the right side, cars don't collide.

Front of the car pointed at the town on the town side of the creek..
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:51:11 -0500, "David Moffitt"

If you really knew shit about the area, you would know that, if there was a car there at all, it would have to be me. However, I'll just sit on the front porch like I said I would and wait for gunner to show up. He will be the only person standing there if he does and I'll walk down to meet him.
He has once again said that he is not showing. Why should I jump through hoops to prove to you that I'm really at my house to meet someone who won't be there?

$100 to find his center of mass, Dave.

I'll get photos of every front porch in sight distance of the bridge and photos of the bridge on Sunday, April 19, at 3:00 PM. My guess is he has a relative that lives in the area so he is familiar with the road. I'll check out the houses in the next 24 hours.

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:30:53 -0500, "David Moffitt"

What good would it do. Gunner isn't going to do anything.

To see if you lied. First you lived in California then North Carolina. The pictures of the porch and bridge will show if you lied that's all. I've been very bored since retirement and have a lot of free time on my hands now that my chemo therapy is finished.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:27:55 -0500, "David Moffitt"

If you don't show one post where I claimed to live in California, it is already apparent that you are a liar. So, why would you be concerned about my reputation when yours is already in the dirt?

Actually..you did. Shrug....least you implied you did. Close enough for real men. Now you are lying about it.
But then.you are a Leftard..and its something that we have come to expect from the average Leftard.
Shrug....now you are going to have to live with the fact that there are folks in your neighborhood that are not minding to do a favor for a fella some dark night. Shrug...dont bother me none. Though to be fair to you..if I was you...Id ponder on that factoid just a bit. And maybe stay away from large lighted windows...and so forth.
You never know when a big ol bug might fly into your face, or down a chimney or through a car window.
Country folks..particularly kin and friends of kin..sometime can be mean. Real mean.
But then...yall are a big ol boy and Im sure you can take care of yourself right proper.
<G>
Gunner
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:17:38 -0700, Gunner Asch

Still can't find a singe cite can you gunner? All you have to do is to post it.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:17:38 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Didn't gunner just claim to have plonked Deucalion?
--
Regards, Curly
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:27:55 -0500, "David Moffitt"

And you have family in the area too. Maybe they would like to do a favor or two now and then. Shrug
Gunner

Thats for us to determine...you to find out. Sooner or later.
<G>
Gunner
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:11:53 -0700, Gunner Asch

Are you trying to contract a killing? That's not nice, so I know you will deny it you little fuzz ball you.

Contract a killing for $100? Blink blink....blink
Blink.....huh??????
You really are a nutbar...an absolute skanker. Twisted tighter than a scrubbing pad.
ROFLMAO!!!
Contract a killing...for $100.....
ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hysterical laughter from the readers........!!!!!!
Sob....I suppose you sell your children for $5 bucks too..rightttt!
Ayup...oh fuck yes....
lord...spare me from the cretins intheworld....LOL~~