Im back

or about Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:48:43 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Hope and Change - that's all they have. The economy is going down hill, so five bucks is all he can afford.
pyotr

You shouldn't post when you are drunk.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:39:48 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

you arent aware I dont drink? Sorry..but Ive nothing in common with you or your family.
Sorry
Gunner
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:04:08 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yeah and you don't smoke and you aren't currently taking narcotics.
Snicker

Yes you are.

Im down to about 3-4 a day. I havent had a pain killer in 4 days.
Should I have?

Sorry? How could I be? After the first couple invitations to the Saturday Night Swuaree at your family homestead...I started getting pissed off about getting those pieces of brown paper bag coming to my mail box claiming "Cum fuck mah sisters!" with your family address on it.
Frankly Esky..if I wanted to fuck a woman as big as a sofa, Id pick one I know can count to 20. Which leaves out most Democrats and ALL of your women folk.
So piss off, ok?
Gunner
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:48:19 -0700, Gunner Asch

Four whole days???

You told us a week or so ago that you didn't take narcotics. I guess that's kind of like you don't smoke and don't drink alcohol though.

Yet you claim that you thought I lived in So. Cal. didn't you?

I'm not Esky. That's a different poster.

No. I'm not going to do that.

What's the going rate, Gunner?

$5k or better, depending on who and how. Get a pro for $10k and up
Least thats what I heard out and about.
Now if it were Democrats, it could be cheaper...its much akin to stepping on a snail.
Gunner

Which one?
like I said I would and wait for gunner to show

Now you are back to the front porch. If you were at the bridge you could be identified and be on neutral ground.

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:01:10 -0500, "David Moffitt"

Yawn. A stalker and a coward conspiring doesn't concern me. I've shown gunner for what he is. It's enough for me. Now, I guess I found out why you wanted my address.

I just wanted to film the cripple kicking your ass so I could post it on eeeew-tube. ":o)
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:21:18 -0500, "David Moffitt"

You would have to get the cripple to the bridge first. So, who was the "Dave" that he offered a hundred dollars to for finding center mass if it wasn't you? In fact, if it wasn't you, why did you reply? Inquiring minds want to know Dave.

He didn't say what he meant by center mass did he? Maybe it was to see how easy it would be to tilt over your strawman. OTOH tell my cousin down the road HI! for me and I'll visit him later in the fall on my way to the beach house in Wilmington. ":o)
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:41:13 -0500, "David Moffitt"

I thought that you were coming down over the weekend?

Not this one.
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:41:13 -0500, "David Moffitt"

Who is the Post Office in Laurel Hill leased from? You do know don't you?

I said I had family there, not lived there.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh...you still going on about that???
Jeezus boy..you are such a big manly man..that it would take a dozen Hi-Tech Marjines to ruffle your hair! It would take a heavy battalion to make you get up off your ass and do something physical to run em out of Town!
Shucks Ducalax....we knows you is just fooling around whi us poor ol harmless fellas!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Gunner#5230963781896124530
Gunner
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:09:04 -0700, Gunner Asch

You didn't show up gunner. You get to live with it.

Of course I didnt show up to NORTH CAROLINA, you dumb fuck.
I live in California, you dumb fuck
I travel all throughout So Cal, you dumb fuck
I was going to meet you in So. Cal, you dumb fuck
Then it was discovered you lied, you dumb fuck.
So Dumb Fuck...taking the time and the money to travel out to NC to handle a Dumb Fuck, isnt in my means, you dumb fuck.
Now I hope I made it perfectly clear to a Dumb Fuck what the problem was. Did I, dumb fuck?
Laugh laugh laugh
Gunner