Im back

True. He talks a good game, but in a real bad situation, his lack of preparation and foresight, combined with his inability to be rational, combined with his arrogance would do him in. He had plenty of warning that it was a bad idea to neglect his teeth and his health, but he ignored the obvious warning signs, and instead substituted macho posturing for good judgment.

He's a sad case. And there's millions just like him.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Nope. It is the job of everyone who is capable of it to be self-sufficient, and to help those who are not capable.

You should try exercising personal responsibility for your problems. You had lots of chances, but instead, ignored obvious warning signs.

Reply to
EskWIRED

That is exactly what I just said.

Reply to
EskWIRED

It used to be. But he's getting sadder and sadder. I may have to step out. I don't like sparring with cripples.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Not just toys. You also wasted your resources hanging out in sleazy bars.

Reply to
EskWIRED

"...it...doesn't contain many leftwingers..."

But is infected with lots of drug addicts. At a bare minimum, you need to keep your story straight if you want to to regain any respect.

Reply to
EskWIRED

It is not a surprise that he makes his neighbors pick up the slack for his city services. He sloughs off all his responsibilities.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Your macho posturing rings hollow. Give it up, and start accepting reality. There's really no need to pretend. You've got a lot of abilities, and you can make a fresh start. Learn form your mistakes; don't repeat them.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Why not? Will you be sitting naked at a laptop on a rock?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Snicker....which address did you input anyways? Tires?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oh sure you will.

Well folks...we have the Ducalax lying on usenet.

Isnt that special?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Really? Cites?

How so?

Seems your dependance on hard drugs is making you look really stupid.

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So whats your name and address?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

At what address?

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Translation...Chickenshit Liberal

Heads up fuctard..I dont want to meet you at your "house"

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Now

Reply to
Gunner Asch

If you are going to pass along an address, not your house, pass it along now.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner