Im back

No you didn't. Google is your friend.

Backing out already? I figured you would wait about three weeks and have a relapse.

Reply to
Deucalion

No gunner. You told me to pick the time and the place. I opted to allow you to pick the time. I picked the place.

Reply to
Deucalion

Give it a break. You're impressing nobody.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Being a leech is the Democrat Standard. I can use it for my care.

Only until Im healed.

I smoked 2 days ago. Not today. Watch your time stamps. You are looking very very unstable/

Which denial is that again? That I dont drink, and dont smoke now?

Heads up..I dont

Seems you are trying to make me a bad person so it will fit your pitiful world view.

Now if you really stop and take a good look at how bad your life has been, and all the bad things that you do, maybe you will get your head out of your ass and fix your own issues, rather than trying to dump them over on me. Im fixing my own self up rather nicely..and carrying your load of pathos and crying angst is something Id rather not have to do. It means bathing 3-4 times a day and goig back on the cigs just to tolerate your buffoonery.

Piss off and correct your own issues.

Gunner, wiping off a layer of leftard agnst.

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

ROFLLAMO!!!!!!!!

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner, still waiting for an address.

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You admitted smoking one yesterday.

Reply to
Deucalion

Nope..sorry. Either I get it today, or I pick another location.

Shrug

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Whatever in the world makes you think Im driving to your house?

Why would I want to discuss matters with you at your apartment complex, surrounded by all manner of riff raff?

You are stupid I grant, but that stupid?

But I dont do houses, least of all those in housing tenements.

Sorry schlub.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Yes I did. Google is indeed my friend.

So which private place have you decided on? Pyramid Lake perhaps?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oooooo....the toughy!!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I also said "no homes or houses"

Sorry if you are so stupid or terrorized that you missed that portion.

Deal with it. You still have 3weeks, 6 days

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Than I guess you won't be needing my address since you won't be coming. BTW, I had no intention of discussing anything.

Bit off a bit more than you could chew didn't you?

Reply to
Deucalion

You just said that you aren't going to show up. Deal with the repercussions.

Reply to
Deucalion

Poor little gunner. Running like a cockroach when the lights come on.

Reply to
Deucalion

Was that yesterday? Humm...ok. Had one yesterday.

Big smoker eh?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So when are you going to post your name and address Dulcolax?

Reply to
David Moffitt

Why are you too chickenshit to meet him on neutral ground? You said you could whip his ass so why the girlish fears?

Reply to
David Moffitt

In the long run, it will be easier to Cowyboy Up and face reality, Gunner.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He's been awarded a number of k0oK awards already. AFAIK, that's international exposure.

Reply to
EskWIRED

I've spnaked better men than him completely off of usenet. I'm surprised at his stamina, or perhaps more accurately, his appetite for humiliation.

Reply to
EskWIRED