Im back

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:06:24 -0700, Gunner Asch

I'll be sitting on the front porch waiting.

Snicker

Front porch ?
You bringing it along?
Gunner

Save your breath. Gummer's been making silly idle threats for his entire posting career. In case you were thinking of going the extra mile to make him put up or shut up, keep in mind that he's already written that he's contacting a lawyer to go after some of the docs who gave him free care. Apparently his moral compass fell in the toilet a long time ago and he can't be bothered to clean the turds out of it. So suing someone for beating a broke-down invalid is well within the bounds of his "moral" code. Consider that a lot of enablers on this newsgroup who ought to know better fall for gummer's woe-is-me shtick. They're not dumb enough to send him any money, but a jury would be.
Wayne
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:27:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net wrote:

Free care? Make up your mind(s) Wayne. If my care was free..then I dont need to go after the doctors for their misdiagnosis. If it wasnt free...then I really do need to go after the doctors.
Which is it? Be specific, use short words if it helps you articulate.
One way you are wrong, the other way you are also wrong. So put your soul into it along with that oversized gut and Push.
Wake me up when you manage to pinch off something, ok?
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:47:57 -0700, Gunner Asch

You are the one who said that he was going to sue the doctor and you are the one who just admitted being a useless eater living off the public dole. Your claims, you back them up.

Odd...either Ive just had a relapse, or you are poking halfwit buffoonery at me. I vote for #2.
Shrug
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:42:24 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

You had it right the first time.
--
Regards, Curly

Sorry dumbo..but we dont do homes. Now if you feel that a tentative homesite in some new and upcoming area (right...since the Democrat Convulsion is upon us).....that is uninhabited is better...shrug....it might be.
But the soil should be soft and easy to dig in. Doncha agree?
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:15:39 -0700, Gunner Asch

You said for me to pick the place and the time gunner. I picked the place. I wouldn't walk across the street to whip your sorry ass, but I did allow you to decide when although I didn't have to.

Sorry dumbo..we dont do homes.
Someplace nice and rural would be best, but..shrug
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:44:17 -0700, Gunner Asch

It's too late to back peddle now. I picked the place. You be there.

What place?
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:43:29 -0700, Gunner Asch

My place. Have you forgotten already? I'll give you directions when the time comes.

Nope. Directions now.
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:19:05 -0700, Gunner Asch

No, you will get them one week before the meet.

Now

Give it a break. You're impressing nobody.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
Gunner Asch wrote:

He's mentally decapitated.
--
And another motherboard bites the dust!

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:13:06 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

I'm not living in a national forest.
Deucalion wrote:

Is that your only claim to fame?