Im back

Odd...it appears you are the one hiding in your slum dwelling.

prove me wrong

3 weeks, 1 day

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks, 1 day
Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks, 1 day
Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks, 1 day
Reply to
Gunner Asch

3 weeks, 1 day
Reply to
Gunner Asch

This gives Gunner plausible deniability.

It is an implicit threat: He's trying to give the impression that "I'm a-gonna be there, you better be ready!"

But he's really saying ... nothing.

Which he's a-gonna use as an excuse to weasel out of it.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He has said so himself, many, many times.

But he has also acted like, and sort of implied, that he's a-gonna be there.

Reply to
EskWIRED

He's a-gonna be there. He is a hero.

Reply to
EskWIRED

3 weeks, 1 day
Reply to
Gunner Asch

I'll be waiting on the front porch.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'll be waiting on the front porch.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'll be waiting on the front porch.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'll be waiting on the front porch.

Reply to
Deucalion

You wont be waiting for me. Ill be waiting someplace out in the country. I take it you are afraid of the dark quiet places?

3 weeks, 1 day

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Damn, that's a scary thought.

Reply to
Deucalion

Reply to
Deucalion

Didn't have a surgery for the stroke did you?

Reply to
Deucalion

Look up "gunner Vicoden" in Google if you have forgotten.

Reply to
Deucalion

You guys need to take your homosexuality to someplace private.

Reply to
Deucalion

He has the time messed up. It's three weeks from yesterday.

Reply to
Deucalion