Im back

wrote:

Thats not how it works and yu know it, you old sniggler!
Laugh laugh laugh!
You doomed guys are alwas a riot.
Gunner

Again you get your thinky all confuzled around. Bruce is a Good Guy. You are a bit of shit on a tiny little stick.
Bruce gets the point, you get to pay the cash.
See how that works?
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:36:24 -0700, Gunner Asch

Come and find out.

4 weeks plus a day or two.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:32:21 -0700, Gunner Asch

Are you getting confused on the time frame that you picked already?
wrote

Oh, that's priceless! Who are you? What sock-puppet is this incarnation? Why are you humiliating yourself?

Because I like watching gunner back pedal.
wrote

Ok, wait for it...hold your breath...any time now...wait for it...hold your breath...

No. I have to wait 3 weeks and 6 days for it.

Good. Im fragile now and if you want to keep the count..good on you lady boi.
Gunner
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 23:26:03 -0700, Gunner Asch

I allowed you to decide when although you said I could do it.

Good loid. Keep up the good work.
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:03:25 -0700, Gunner Asch

Da nada.

I must have missed that part. Could you point it out to me?
Gunner

He talks a good game, anyways...
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:00:16 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

It only sounds good if you haven't already heard it 1000 times before. Heck, I generally only scan this group, and yet I've seen him make the same dopey threats dozens of times. Haven't ever heard of him making good on a lick of it. And something tells me that a guy who can't go a few days without a sidearm, even when he's in a hospital bed, is suffering from severe fright and is more Walter Mitty than Dirty Harry. Scariest thing about him is probably the rotten tooth stumps he got as a reward for decades of stewing them in Mountain Dew.
Wayne
Looks like you're a hard man to kill. Glad to see you back on this side of the grass.
BTW, I've always wondered, are you an old gunnery sergeant? Gunner being a pretty common nickname for the position.
Karl
Glad to see yer back.
Expecially after seein yer front.
Steve .......... Two of my doctors told me,"You're going to be amazed at how much better you feel." They were 200% right.
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:38:53 -0500, "Karl Townsend"

Ayup..and I use the nick Gunner Asch because of a series of books about a fellow.
Gunner Asch
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:38:53 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

<G>
Thanks Chris.
Gunner