Im back

You planning on having a stroke that week????

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You sure do whine a lot about them doing it for anyone else though don't you gunner?

Reply to
Deucalion

Don't you find it sad that he thinks it is an improvement in his life circumstances?

Reply to
Deucalion

Did he set a date? I must read more and see. I am the County Gunslinger in this county. He is more than welcome to come try.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yup. However, if I'm facing a "Real Dude" are you suggesting that someone else will be coming?

Reply to
Deucalion

No gunner. You told me to pick the place and the time. I only picked the place and left the time up to you. You don't get to back out that easy.

Reply to
Deucalion

No, you told me to pick the time and place. I only picked the place and you get to pick the time. I'm a year older than you, but I won't hold it against you.

Reply to
Deucalion

You are the one who said that he was going to sue the doctor and you are the one who just admitted being a useless eater living off the public dole. Your claims, you back them up.

Reply to
Deucalion

You said for me to pick the place and the time gunner. I picked the place. I wouldn't walk across the street to whip your sorry ass, but I did allow you to decide when although I didn't have to.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yes, that's what I said you claimed.

Reply to
Deucalion

Come and find out.

Reply to
Deucalion

Because I like watching gunner back pedal.

Reply to
Deucalion

I'm sure that he would rather that you send him cash instead of points.

Reply to
Deucalion

Send him all the cash you want to. I enjoy watching people do stupid things.

Reply to
Deucalion

No. I have to wait 3 weeks and 6 days for it.

Reply to
Deucalion

You wanting to watch a man who just recovered from a stroke get his ass whipped and arrested for stalking is just plain disgusting.

Reply to
Deucalion

How can you stalk a person who uses a nym on the net? OTOH if you were as brave as you act on the net why are you afraid to use your real name when you post?

Reply to
David Moffitt

I used to use my real name until somebody that didn't like my opinions arranged for me to receive over 10,000 e-mails a day. A typical liberal response, kind of like stomping their feet and acting out rather than debating a losing position.

Gunner would provoke more fringe liberals into a higher degree of stupidity including death threats...or haven't you been following this thread.

Reply to
Buerste

It's too late to back peddle now. I picked the place. You be there.

Reply to
Deucalion

You want my real name?

Mark R. Wieber

327 Olive Ave Taft, Ca. 93268

So, Mr. Fringe...your name and addy are what again?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch