Im back

It wouldnt suprise me in the slightest. If there wasnt money to be made by the Government, smoking would have died a death long ago.
Gunner
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:41:14 -0700, Gunner Asch

I dunno about amerka, but when I started smoking. a pack of 25 cost $0.33. When I quit in '93, they were up to $8.xx, then they dropped some of the tacks to try to put an end to smuggling but they are back up there again and the aboriginal peoples are rich again. To top it off, it has just been revealed that tobacco producers have been given a buck five per pound of quota to enhance their production capability provided they can designate someone to promise to never grow tobacco. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Just tell the ACORN guy that you'll vote Democrat for smokes and 40s. Works everywhere else.
http://www.vetocorleone.com/2009/02/9-pictures-of-barack-obama-drinking-and.html
You got that, right! Link is to nine photos of our drinking smoker in chief.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

True indeed. Smokes, 40s and cocaine.
But Im not a boozer, a druggee, and Ive had (1) smoke today.
Im getting mine in medical care. <G> Its cheaper and having te Left pay for it.
Gunner

probably.
The left always uses the bait that attracts those that think like them.
Gunner
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu

I'm sure that gunner's family really hopes so.

And you will be paying the bill!
Gunner
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:31:58 -0700, Gunner Asch

Nothing new there.

Of course yu need no cash. You are a bum.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:31:35 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Heads up fucktard..I dont smoke more than I can mooch off the familia.
You on the other hand...welll........
"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." Sun Tzu

That is exactly what I just said.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:23:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

Is this the same family you claim to be supporting? So your story is that you're mooching off the people you're supporting, and therefore you're getting a free ride? Classic gummer logic.
Wayne
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:02:42 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

According to you you've become the Welfare Queen you've detested, pissed and moaned about for years. So fuck you, hypocrite. Eat shit and die.
--
Regards, Curly
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:02:42 -0700, Gunner Asch

Only you would brag about not needing money to pay for your habit because you can already mooch it off your family. Are you wearing the patch while you smoke? Just hoping.

Oh of course!
Gunner

http://tinyurl.com/dgef9j

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:44:30 -0700, Deucalion wrote:

Gunner needs some of that responsibility that he's bragged about for years.
And to pay his own way as he's blasted welfare queens for, also for years.
Gunners stupidity, not Buerste, isn't fun to watch. Nor his hypocrisy.
--
Regards, Curly

It used to be. But he's getting sadder and sadder. I may have to step out. I don't like sparring with cripples.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

And sad. He values self-reliance and competence, but when the chips are down, it becomes apparent that he does not have his affairs in order, and as a result, he became a leech on the hard-working folks who have planned ahead.
He had medical problems in the past, and it was obvious that he should have then enrolled in a medical insurance plan. But he took the money and bought toys instead.