Im back

Save your breath. Gummer's been making silly idle threats for his entire posting career. In case you were thinking of going the extra mile to make him put up or shut up, keep in mind that he's already written that he's contacting a lawyer to go after some of the docs who gave him free care. Apparently his moral compass fell in the toilet a long time ago and he can't be bothered to clean the turds out of it. So suing someone for beating a broke-down invalid is well within the bounds of his "moral" code. Consider that a lot of enablers on this newsgroup who ought to know better fall for gummer's woe-is-me shtick. They're not dumb enough to send him any money, but a jury would be.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Just checked for the 3rd time. Nope..no narcotics in my bag of pills. Just the normal stuff, bloodpressure meds and so forth.

So if Im not taking narcotics, but one of us thinks that I am...perhaps its your narcotic imput thats to blame?

So, which narcotic are you taking? And should you be?

Let me know what narcotic you are imbibing, and Ill pull up the dosage tables etc for you and we can see if you are over, under or imbibing a proper amount.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oh...it is. And I drove mine this morning.

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You asked me to name the place and time. I just named the place and let you pick the time since you are crippled.

Now you want to back out and play games? I'll be waiting.

Reply to
Deucalion

It will improve when you get off the narcotics.

Reply to
Deucalion

Watching you on your downward spiral is all the entertainment that I need.

That was the fog from the narcotics. It will fade when you stop taking them.

Reply to
Deucalion

No, I want to be sure that I can claim self defense when I whip your sorry ass.

Reply to
Deucalion

Come on by and find out.

Reply to
Deucalion

We shall meet somewhere open but free from tentative outsiders.

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sorry dumbo..but we dont do homes. Now if you feel that a tentative homesite in some new and upcoming area (right...since the Democrat Convulsion is upon us).....that is uninhabited is better...shrug....it might be.

But the soil should be soft and easy to dig in. Doncha agree?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Free care? Make up your mind(s) Wayne. If my care was free..then I dont need to go after the doctors for their misdiagnosis. If it wasnt free...then I really do need to go after the doctors.

Which is it? Be specific, use short words if it helps you articulate.

One way you are wrong, the other way you are also wrong. So put your soul into it along with that oversized gut and Push.

Wake me up when you manage to pinch off something, ok?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ok, I've got to jump in here with a story. By the way, I'm only getting your half of this Gunner. I plonk dipsticks.

I used to work with a fellow named Bob Hawkins in Freeport, Texas. Bob was a very law abiding, careful citizen, mostly because his brothers hadn't been, and had caused his mother no end of grief before she passed. Bob told me this story about his brother after he visited him in Fort Stockton.

According to Bob, a country-western singer named Johnny Rodriguez wrote a song about Bob's brother (I'll call him Tom, don't remember his name) called "Don't you mess with my Hat" after witnessing a brawl in a honky-tonk that started when somebody grabbed Tom's cowboy hat.

When Bob visited Tom, Tom was recovering from a quadruple bypass. Bob said his brother told him the following. When Tom was released from the hospital, his wife picked him up. As was their habit of long standing, they stopped at their favorite honky-tonk for a beer on their way home.

Tom said he knew he was in trouble when he overheard some younger folks playing a game of pool. One of them pointed out Tom and said he was the guy the song was about. Another said no fooling, let's just see. Then the young fellow walked over and grabbed Tom's hat. At this point in the story, Bob asked "Tom, what on earth did you do?". Tom's answer: "I got up and hit him as hard as I could. I knew if he got up, it'd kill me." Apparently, the fight was over.

The fellow calling you out should be careful what he wishes for.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

A younger man who has a massive heart attack, followed shortly by a stroke, and who has no medical insurance or ability to work at a level wich will pay for continued medical care, who faces bankruptcy and the loss of everything he has worked his whole life to accumulate could be described many ways.

A downward spiral seems as good as any other.

Reply to
EskWIRED

I believe the apropriate term is "Circling the Drain".

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Jody's - I'm sure you know a few.

Work your way up to top of your lungs, scare the hell outta those crazy neighbors - Nobody out-crazies Gunner. o_0

Get your ass better, and that's an ORDER. I still need your help to work my way up to at least a "Won't get himself killed instantly" status on a Hogan's Alley.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Buddabing!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Odd...the Democrats are paying off my bill in its intirety, (Bills actually) and then are putting me either back in business, or on Social Security for life.

Whats the down side?

Afterall....Democrat Medicine for the Masses is the great equalizer. It takes those that are down and raises them up, and those that are up and lowers them down till the worst and the best meet. Since I was down,..they are going to raise me up a few decimal places.

Whats not to love?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The pharm screwed up his anti-psychotics with narcotics...

Reply to
hot-ham-and-cheese

As long as this Deuca guy has his estate in order and a $20 Gold Piece in his pocket to Pay Charon for his boat ride across the River Styx, who cares?

Back in the Wild West, there was always an idiot trying to draw down on the County Gunslinger to get some instant reputation - but no matter how much they practiced it usually didn't turn out the way they expected. This one won't be any different.

The stroke reduced the overwhelming odds a bit, but I suspect Gunner's still perfectly capable of opening a can of Whoop-Ass, and he has plenty of flavors to choose from - Might forget the guy's name three times, but if that's the worst of it...

Although Gunner might want to take the tractor out to the Back

50,000 and dig the hole first. That's NOT the time you want to find out you forgot how to work the backhoe, or it's broken.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Its a deal