Signs

John:
Hey, check this thing out that I was just sent.
*Subject:* Jose & Carlos
Jose and Carlos are panhandling at the freeway off ramp each
holding a sign.
Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a
lot of money to spend. Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills
every day.
Jose says, "Look at your sign."
I HAVE NO WORK, A WIFE & 6 KIDS TO SUPPORT.
"Now look at mine." Carlos looks at Jose's sign.
I ONLY NEED ANOTHER $10.00 TO MOVE BACK TO MEXICO
Reply to
BottleBob
Opps. Supposed to be E-mail only, sorry.
Reply to
BottleBob
Old jokes become new if you wait long enough. Modified punch line from "Back To Africa" joke.
Reply to
brewertr
Sort of a Texas joke:
What did Bowie say to Travis as they watched the Mexican army descending on the Alamo:
"Are we pouring concrete today?"
Reply to
Alphonso
That used to be a Texas joke. Now they tell it in NYC, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle...
KG
Reply to
Kirk Gordon