Signs

John:
    Hey, check this thing out that I was just sent.
*Subject:* Jose & Carlos
Jose and Carlos are panhandling at the freeway off ramp each
holding a sign.
Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend. Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.
Jose says, "Look at your sign."
I HAVE NO WORK, A WIFE & 6 KIDS TO SUPPORT.
"Now look at mine." Carlos looks at Jose's sign.
I ONLY NEED ANOTHER $10.00 TO MOVE BACK TO MEXICO
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

Opps. Supposed to be E-mail only, sorry.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Old jokes become new if you wait long enough. Modified punch line from "Back To Africa" joke.
Sort of a Texas joke:
What did Bowie say to Travis as they watched the Mexican army descending on the Alamo:
"Are we pouring concrete today?"
--
Remove "nospam" to get to me.

Alphonso wrote:

That used to be a Texas joke. Now they tell it in NYC, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle...
KG