Universal Drive CAT40 Adapter?

Looking for a CAT40 adapter that simply has a shank or drive of some sort hanging out of it... Don't want to put a drive into a collet-type system so
much unless I can also clamp to something around or above it to keep the device I want to couple from spinning.
Ultimate goal is to use an automatic tool loader with a small multiple spindle head device...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/autodrill

V8013-R