CENSUS, Please leave your mark all lurkers and posters!

This is a census without the questionair.

Just looking for a head count.

Just leave your nick, name, or mark here....

*******Leave nick/name here******** vinny *******End nick/name area**********

Please don't crosspost this cliff, it's appreciated.

Reply to
vinny

Charlie Gary was here.

Reply to
Charlie Gary

BottleBob

Vinny:

I've copied your whole post, since some people have you killfiled. But do you REALLY believe you could get an accurate count of all the lurkers with this? I doubt you'd even get 10% of regulars to respond to something like that.

Reply to
BottleBob

Vinny:

Do you really think this will produce an accurate indication of the number of lurkers to amc? I doublt if 10% of the regulars will even respond to it.

Reply to
BottleBob

Unka' George

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

"vinny" wrote in news:gnq4rf$36j$ snipped-for-privacy@solani.org:

Deburr guru was here.

Reply to
The Deburr Guru

Wes wonders what is up.

Reply to
clutch

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

Reply to
precisionmachinist

Reply to
Winston

I, for one, am definetely not replying to this thread.

Reply to
J. Nielsen

The Jon Banquer Blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the Internet.

No one even comes close!

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Reply to
jon_banquer

brewertr

Reply to
brewertr

Wait

I have more than a dozen alias's.....suggest dont tally righta way.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

tingo lurks.

Reply to
Torfinn Ingolfsen

Vinny,

Hows it going man! I see the sandbox is loaded with catS**t round here.

Gnib

Reply to
OHNONOTHIMAGAIN

"vinny" wrote in news:gnq4rf$36j$ snipped-for-privacy@solani.org:

alphonso

Reply to
Alphonso

Well for those who have me killfiled....good riddens. This group is killfile crazy. Do people really take themselves so serious as to filter other humans? jeesh.

Reply to
vinny

RogerN

Reply to