CENSUS, Please leave your mark all lurkers and posters!

This is a census without the questionair.
Just looking for a head count.
Just leave your nick, name, or mark here....
*******Leave nick/name here******** vinny *******End nick/name area**********
Please don't crosspost this cliff, it's appreciated.

Charlie Gary was here.
vinny wrote:

    BottleBob
Vinny:
    I've copied your whole post, since some people have you killfiled.     But do you REALLY believe you could get an accurate count of all the lurkers with this? I doubt you'd even get 10% of regulars to respond to something like that.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I, for one, am definetely not replying to this thread.
--

-JN-

Well for those who have me killfiled....good riddens. This group is killfile crazy. Do people really take themselves so serious as to filter other humans? jeesh.
vinny wrote:

Vinny:
    I wouldn't take it personal. The group is full of shop owners and people that work long hours. So time is at a premium for many, and they may not want to spend a lot of time on irrelevant chit-chat.
    It's been 24 hours now since you started your census. I notice you've got about 18 responses from regulars AND two responses from lurkers. Well... one lurker for sure, but the other one seems to know you. Perhaps from another newsgroup?     Maybe you'll get a few more replies tomorrow when people respond from work.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
wrote in message

20 responses from a census in 1 day? Damn man, thats a lot of people on a sunday. You just wait till tommorrow, monday. I will keep an eye on it, since my hours got cut to 32 and I have monday off. I love 4 day weekends!!!!!!1
wrote in message

What are we up to now, like 30? Damn, even if just 30 people read this group every day, that's a classroom full.
vinny wrote:

Vinny:
    Do you really think this will produce an accurate indication of the number of lurkers to amc?     I doublt if 10% of the regulars will even respond to it.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:05:09 -0500, "vinny"

Unka' George

Deburr guru was here.

Wes wonders what is up.

vinny wrote:

The Jon Banquer Blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the Internet.
No one even comes close!
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

brewertr

Wait
I have more than a dozen alias's.....suggest dont tally righta way.

vinny wrote:

tingo lurks.

--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,