nice site bottlebob

I like the tryceritops.

I noticed the toolbox.

We need to post pic contests, like the most clusterfuxored box of the week, tiniest box of the week, most organized, unique, etc...

I'd be real interested to see folks toolboxes, tells a lot about a man, more than even his words.

Reply to
vinny

Vinny:

Why, thank you. After all these years you've just NOW gone to my homepage? You must really be bored. LOL

I don't really think someone's toolbox tells much about them beyond them being a tool junky. I know really experienced machinists/programmers that have just the bare minimum in tools, and I know machinists/programmers that have huge toolboxes full of tools but are disorganized and are poor machinists. Some shops don't even allow you to have your own measuring tools. Plus some people could have inherited their toolbox from their dad or uncle or something, so their toolbox says more about their dad than them.

Reply to
BottleBob

I concur. Bob has made some really killer stuff. I really like the rocket cone, the big housing, and the hard drive parts.

I'm still flabbergasted that he was able to pull it all off without full graphical control of the toolpath!

Reply to
Joe788

Plus using those Chinese Kurt knockoffs to hold the work

Reply to
Garlicdude

If Bob was able to apply full graphical control of the toolpath with synchronous technology, with Chick vises on a budget horizontal machining center with pallet pool, he could single handedly pull us out of this recession, and end world hunger.

Reply to
Joe788