Rocketry in the news

I've set up a google news birddog that sniffs out articles on model and high power rocketry. It returns all kinds of interesting news items,
like the guy who threatened to blow up his ex-girlfriend with a box of rocket engines.
But more importantly, are dozens of positive articles on schools, colleges, parks, space camps, etc. that are using model rockets.
My question is this, would you folks be interested if I set up a website with an automated database of these articles? Maybe make it into an RSS feed? A daily/weekly post?
It might just feed on itself by showing some positive outlooks and suggestions on how you to, can save model rocketry.

I hope they were single use engines.

do it.
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

Wayne,
Here is a web site that will make a RSS feed from a Google news search. http://www.justinpfister.com/gnewsfeed.php
I put in "model rocket" which yeilds the following feed
http://www.justinpfister.com/gnewsfeed.php?q=%22model+rocket%22&lang=en&ned=us
I've got some RSS feeds setup for viewing at
http://www.sears572.com/rnews/index.php
Yes it would be interesting to capture links to the good news stories as long as they exist.
Greg