Rocket News

Interested in hearing about Model Rocketry and High Performance Rocketry in the news? I've developed a way to aggregate news items from Google News, as well as several RSS news feeds into one place.

Check out

The Google News searches are a semi-manual process that involves an automated search on various terms, followed by a manual filtering that should result in a fairly pertinent news feed.

There is also a news feed for the topic "Space".

While your there, click on some of the Google Ads listed. Proceeds from clicking on these ads go to the NAR/Tripoli legal defense fund.

Reply to
Wayne Johnson

Before I get roasted alive for my suggestion that people click on the google ads, let me re-phrase it to what I was truly trying to say:

Please check out the companies listed in the Google Ads. Besides their being great companies, doing so will help support the NAR/Tripoli Legal Defense fund.

That better?

Reply to
Wayne Johnson

Very good. The first item is from our local event! Well done.

Reply to
Init 6

Rockets are a very dangerous item take care with eveything you do

Reply to
alex

rockets should be handled with great care

Reply to
alex

Rockets are a very dangerous item take care with eveything you do

Reply to
alex

Welcome to Mr.Killfile TROLL.

Reply to