XAVIEN Open for business.

Folks,
My little "vacation" is over, XAVIEN is open again. My wife and I had a little girl, Carmen. So the XAVIEN family has proudly grown some more.
Thanks for all the kind emails I received from people and all open orders were shipped as of Friday (08/26/05). I appreciate everybodies business and patience!!
Best regards, Steve
Steven Kosmerchock * XAVIEN * Phoenix, Az USA
XAVIEN wrote:

Congrats, Steve! How big is Carmen?

Ray,
Thanks. She was smaller then my 2 boys, she was 19" long and weighed 7lbs 8oz.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

XAVIEN wrote:

Way to go Steve and spouse! Congratulations. At 7 lbs and kinda stumpy, with proper finnage, Carmen should go about 2,000 feet on a J350.
:) steve
XAVIEN wrote:

Congrats to you and your wife!
-Kevin