XAVIEN will be closed for awhile

Folks,
My wife and I are expecting child #3, was suppose to come in September, but do to health reasons they will be inducing labor tonight. So with
that said I will be taking some time off to help her out, with a 2 and 8 year old running around, I figured she would need it. I will do my best to get orders shipped, but family comes first. Check with my distributors, they might have what you need. I will be "unofficially closed" for 2 weeks.
On a side note, my wife is so happy to finally be having a girl, she thinks this means at least one kid won't be in to rockets. How fast do you think good old dad can have a "pink" barbie rocket built...... hehehehehe
I am also posting this to TRF, so it will get around faster.
Best regards, Steve
Steven Kosmerchock * XAVIEN * Phoenix, Az USA www.xavien.com snipped-for-privacy@xavien.com
Congratulations!!!

XAVIEN wrote:

Congrats, and take care of the family -- they're more important than us rocket geeks!

Look and see if you can find Testor's "50s Pink" paint -- it's a really neat color, and perfect for turning a Big Daddy into a Big Momma for the little one! 8-}
-Kevin
XAVIEN wrote:

Congrats on the impending addition to the family, and I hope the delivery goes smoothly.
Congrats, now get ready to corrupt another child with evil rockets !
JJ
XAVIEN wrote:

I ended up building several pink (mostly purple / pink) rockets for Rachel when she was young. The first (NOT pink) was one of those big baby bottle banks. I'd seen the standard size one that Dan Wolf built for Bunny's kids, so I did the big one. It first flew when Rachel was only 2 months old, and continuted until a recovery failure prang severely damaged it on its 6th flight. Rachel was NOT happy when it crashed.
Still, she grabbed the two RediRocs I bought that year, colored them herself, and has been flying them ever since. She's grown up to build her own rockets, and competed in A division at the last 2 NARAMs.
Odds are we'll be in Phoenix or Tucson next summer for NARAM-48...