New electronics multi stager design

I am currently in the design stage of a 5 channel timer for advanced cluster and staging rockets (example, USR Sentra).
1 stage will be used for air-starting (think of it as a delay capable XCIC-1). The other 4 stages will be "independent" of each other or fired in "sequence". It will have G-SWITCH or PULL-PIN arming option as well as a combination there of. All outputs will be using 55V, 28A FETs. Bright RED LEDs will display continuity of igniters / e-matches. I will probably have the prototyes ready in a few months, alot of code to write..... The target price is still to be determined.
I would like to get peoples opinions on things you would like to see included in this product or possible configurations you could see needing. This is a joint effort by myself and Jerry Irvine of U.S. Rockets, so if any owners of some of the U.S. Rockets kits would like to chime in please feel free to. I also understand there are some of you that have "issues" with Jerry, that's fine I respect that, not everybody gets along. But please keep this civil, I am only wanting to get feedback on a product and help develop something good for rocketry, not start a political debate.
I also sent this to Rocketryforum, so I will monitor both sites for replies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....
Best regards, Steve
__________________ Steven Kosmerchock * XAVIEN * Phoenix, Az USA www.xavien.com snipped-for-privacy@xavien.com

The option of an auxiliary battery so higher current igniters may be used. eMatches are going to get as scarce as Thermalite soon.

Noted, I will definately include that since it is for a multi stage system.
Steve
Some form of magnetosensor based sub system that isolates subsequent staging if the airframe attitude goes beyond say, 45[1] degrees from vertical.
[1] Amend as appropriate.
Asking a lot, I appreciate, but it would be very handy from a safety point of view.
Will the sequence of events be changable? By that I mean; either hard set or programmable, so that specific events can be set or programed to happen or not happen, unless a previous action/event was successful.
Fred