BOOK: "Modern High-Power Rocketry 2"

I received my copy of "Modern High-Power rocketry 2" on friday. I gotta say that this book is fantastic. Mark did a great job on covering many
details of rocketry. Of course my favorite section is on "High-Power Electronics" ;)
Mark included some information on XAVIEN, covers the XCIC-1 in clustering as well. I also found the sections on "Ejection Charges" and "Motor Retention" very useful. I think many of you will find this book to be a great addition to your library!
Of course, I might be a little biased.... but at least I admit it :)
Best regards, Steve

Never heard of the book. Mark who?
Phil Stein wrote:

Mark Canepa ( www.moderhpr.com ). The first edition was written a few years back. This is the "updated" version (2nd edition)to it.
Steve

I think this should be: http://www.modernhpr.com /
As for the book, does it actually have anything in it that isnt readily learnt on the internet? Not that I hate books or anything (I have a large number of them), but not too many hobbyist type books nowdays beat a good web search and usenet discussion.
I got a copy of the book also, and I can't believe how much info is in this book. The best part about it is that Mark shows how other people do rocketry. For example, the electronics bay chapter shows how several different people made their electronics bays. It's a HUGE book, loaded with info, and tons of photos.
Let's hope the internet doesn't replace books altogether!
Mark not only wrote the first Modern High Power Rocketry book, but also is a regular contributor to Extreme Rocketry and Sport Rocketry magazines.
-Rich
GD wrote:

We havent gotten a copy yet, but me and my dad are in a picture in that book. Should be something like "David Deason's Bull Pup"