Save Rocketry Now, phase 2

Remember the Save Rocketry campaign of 2003? It was a huge success - everyone in the hobby banded together to raise money for the benefit of us all. At the time, it was said that we were just getting started with the first phase.

Well, the time has come for the second phase! Our goal the first time around was to raise over $60,000 for television commercials. This time, the goal isn't as high, but the need is just as great, as the hobby continues its legal battle against the ATF, as well as the need to bring in more new blood.

This time around, we're out to raise at least $20,000 to provide money for the legal battle, while at the same time investing in some advertising to help raise awareness of the hobby. The flyrockets.com website is still out there, and chock full of some great information to help educate people; we just need to invest in some advertising to bring them there.

How can you help? Now through April 21, 2005, we are collective prizes for another mega raffle. April 22, 2005 through May 15, 2005, we will be selling raffle tickets to raise money to benefit us all. Go to

for more details.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Kevin Trojanowski wrote: ...

are the raffle tickets tax-deductable? what about prize contributions?

also, just wanted to say I found an ad for flyrockets.com in the new Scientific American - great choice for ad placement!!

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

contributions?

That ad was the mastermind of Mr. Frank Uroda of PML, and financed by these vendors;

Support them!

Todd

Reply to
tamoore

Yup! I guess you can call that phase 1.5! :)

Reply to
Greg Deputy

The vendors have already started showing their generosity!

Kevin Trojanowski