Save Rocketry Now, phase 2 - the prizes continue to grow!

New prizes continue to be added; check out http://www.saverocketrynow.org/prizes.asp for the complete list.
Coming soon will be a breakdown of how the prizes will be drawn. With a
few exceptions, each prize will be drawn for individually. What does this mean to you? It means that there will be over TWO HUNDRED individual opportunities to win something!
Tickets are $10 each, with one bonus ticket awarded for every 5 tickets purchased at the same time. http://www.saverocketrynow.org/entries.asp You can now purchase tickets via PayPal.
-Kevin
Two hunderd prize packages !
WOW ! lots of loot

http://www.saverocketrynow.org/prizes.asp
http://www.saverocketrynow.org/entries.asp
I'm curious to know how much money has been raised to date. Last time, the progress bar was a real motivator to raise that $80,000 in only a few days.

Brian/Joseph McDermott wrote:

212 tickets purchased to date, for a total of $2,120 generated. Surely we can do MUCH better than that?
Those 212 tickets purchased equates to 252 tickets awarded, as for every 5 tickets purchased at the same time, you get a 6th ticket free.
Buy 5, get 6. Buy 10, get 12. Buy 50, get 60!
-Kevin

It would appear you have fully exploited this market for money.
The prize donations were anemic ("constructive monopoly" AT only gave $650 --retail-- for example), and last time you raised $80k and this time only $2120.
Hell, I donated more than that in prizes all by my lonesome!!
Email me for real suggestions.
Jerry