Save Rocketry Now -- status

What's the status of Save Rocketry Now, phase 2?

At this time, we are collecting the final entry information in preparation for processing all the credit cards. The cards will be processed within the next 7 to 10 days (there are a lot, and they have to be done manually). Once that is complete, we will schedule and hold the drawing just as quickly as possible.

I anticipate everything to be complete late August/early September -- I will have to assemble a minimum of 6 witnesses before I will conduct the drawing, and I would prefer more. Witnesses will be a mix of NAR & TRA members in good standing.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski