Rocket in J. C. Penney TV commercial

I know how some folks like to "go off" on rants about rockets being shown on TV in a negative or stupid manner. Example includes the Vonage
commercial.
How about that new J.C. Penney tv commercial showing the kids launching the rocket destroying hanging clothes and then flying into the house? They didn;t show the house being destroyed, but we must assume that it happened.
All in the interest of promoting the weekend sale.
Anyone else see it?
Anyone care?
On 12 Aug 2005 06:55:53 -0700, "shreadvector"

Nope
Depends on what is on sale. 8-)
Just saw it for the umpteenth time about 5 min ago. Really stupid commercial. Mom looks totally vapid and, if I might say, a prime candidate for a MIF hunter:) Bad rocket press though.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

MIF?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

er um... I think that was s'posed to be MILF :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
says...

Cut it out, you guys. I want to hear Reese say it. ;-)
What is a MILF?
--
Tweak

Something tells me you already know.
type the word into google and see ;-0

Whoa! I thought I'd heard it all.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
Tweak wrote:

Moro Islamic Liberation Front
http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/milf.htm
It couldn't possibly be anything else, could it?
Bill Sullivan
"Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills." -- Lazarus Long
Yup..MILF Magnificent, Intelligent, Lovely, Female...or so I've been told :)
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
says...

Hmmmm. I see.
Thanks!
--
Tweak

Reece Talley wrote:

Oh she was :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Close, but no cigar...

So many MILF's - so little time. ;-)
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:58:59 -0500, the notorious t-e-d

He means MILF. It's an acronym.
the fact that some of us know what MILF means, is well, telling......
shockie B)

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

I steadfastly maintain my complete ignorance.
Reece?
--
Tweak

I teach high school. If I didn't know, I'd be swinging without a bat.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
shockwaveriderz wrote:

It tell's me a lot of people have seen American Pie :)
And if they haven't...they should :)
Ted 'gots the dvd' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:38:43 -0500, the notorious t-e-d

Me too.
And on time at band camp...