Rocket in J. C. Penney TV commercial

Shread... Your age is showing... 8^)

At least I saw Arlo up close in the late 70's (at the Paradise in Boston). Today he looks like he's 90.
Haven't seen him myself... Looks bad, huh? Too bad... Talented guy.

http://www.arlo.net /
"I don't want a pickel"
He doesn't look bad... just older than dirt... Kinda like me...

Still has the long mane of hair, but now it's all grey.
Heck, his hair has been grey since before I saw him in 1987 (just yesterday bought tickets for his Feb. concert in Atlanta). Besides, he looks better than his father did at his age (which was two years after he died)
Roy nar12605
writes:

shreadvector wrote:

Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!
Mario Perdue wrote:

And why were You on the bench? :)
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Litterin'
Bill Sullivan
"Tilting at windmills hurts you more than the windmills." -- Lazarus Long
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

And creatin' a nuisance.
Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418
Disturbance, not nuisance.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Nuisance, not disturbance:
http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/alices.shtml
(Trivia - The real Officer Obie was a model for several Norman Rockwell paintings and Saturday Evening Post covers.)
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Well, you know, if you can actually *remember* the 60's you weren't really there <g>.
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627

For joining Tripoli :-)

HAVE YOU EVER MET MARIO!!! : )
Dennis
Yea, I saw it a few minutes ago. No big deal, just a live-action version of a Fox Trot cartoon.
Roy nar12605

There's a HUGE difference between a cartoon and showing something that looks to be "real". I still remember how the SBD commercial slandered Aerotech a couple years back. SBC thought it was funny. I think it would be funny if we ran a commercial that showed someone's cell phone exploding, blowing off their head.
    "Cell phones blow up all the time"
I think it would be funny if we

Here is some funny ones on that Bob:
http://www.pointsincase.com/columns/amir/11-24-04.htm